Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Constantine)
    I ran a sensory analysis sweep of the spelling mistakes from him and added my chat logs, its 99% a good friend. Who i cannot mention.
    lol, my, aren't we efficient.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Constantine)
    My real name is Tom and i got an email from somebody (who has obviously set up an account) called toms friend @hotmail.etc..., since it went to junk mail i only got it today, it was sent the day before yesterday.

It said "Watch your back. You are about to be betrayed,that is all i can say. Carry a concealed weapon."

Im freaked as theres a big social gathering tonight and i happened to piss a mate off but that happened after the email was sent...im freaked.

:confused:
    Tom?

what a stupid name :rolleyes:

They probably meant to send it to Tom Selleck...I mean, he made the movie "three men and a baby" for gods sake!

ReputationRep:
    i can see the blood now....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    i can see the blood now....
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    Have you searched for Analytic C**t 4 instead maybe?
    a ramroff moment at its best.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god for those people obcessed with Analysis Cont 4 my brother made it in computing. Why are you so obcessed? Sensory analysis sweep sounds impressive but its just chat log spellcheck and comparing to the email.

Im getting dodgy phonecalls now though i dont like all this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    I got an email saying that having sex with me would be like having sex with a stick-insect, and with a virus attached.

Unfortunately they also attached a help file for the extraction of the virus with the virus itself :rolleyes:.

It turned out to be some guy I replaced in a band.
    Oooh, if you still have that email, and you want revenge, send a copy of the full header of the email to his ISP. If you don't know his ISP, do a 'WhoIs' query on the sender IP (it'll be in the header) and find out. Just send an abuse report to them, they'll not be happy to learn one of their customers are using their service to send hate mail with viruses.

ReputationRep:
    Take the guy's advice - carry a concealed weapon. A Desert Eagle would be good - no, wait, something bigger. Maybe a shotgun... :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'm worried now. Just try to act normal, don't go off on your own and don't go down any dark alleyways .

-Saruman

ReputationRep:
    .....*muppets theme tune*

ReputationRep:
    just ignore it
    and live your life
    when death comes it comes

ReputationRep:
    Are you still alive? :confused: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Hi!

ReputationRep:
    hes alive, phew

ReputationRep:
    do not walk alone
    and you have better learn some street fighting

ReputationRep:
    drunken boxings a good one, don't need too much practice

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    OMG Ramroff you're soooo funny :rofl: :rofl:

Constantine...I'd just tell my parents My dad would find out who he is for me and I'd get special cakes made for me :fisheye: mmmm
    ahem I mean...good luck

(Original post by Saruman)
    Take the guy's advice - carry a concealed weapon. A Desert Eagle would be good - no, wait, something bigger. Maybe a shotgun... :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'm worried now. Just try to act normal, don't go off on your own and don't go down any dark alleyways .

-Saruman
    m16,SAW,Tranquilizer...should i go on?

don't die!!you're on my signature!!maybe everyone on my signature is cursed...oh dear...
    *frets*
    but in all seriousness,that is very freaky

ReputationRep:
    Actually, that email is rather pathetic... I'd just block them and delete it, and be done with it!

ReputationRep:
    Well, do watch out but dont let your eye pop out :eek:
    play it cool and do go around telling people abt this mail!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.