Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need a bank statement for a load of forms I need to fill in and I need it really fast. Problem is I'm new to banking and I only set up my account a while ago, how would I get a statement with my roll number account number etc on it?? I've had a look on the Halifax website but I can't find anything, anyone know? :confused:

(Original post by HearTheThunder)
    I need a bank statement for a load of forms I need to fill in and I need it really fast. Problem is I'm new to banking and I only set up my account a while ago, how would I get a statement with my roll number account number etc on it?? I've had a look on the Halifax website but I can't find anything, anyone know? :confused:
    depends. usually, statments are sent out every month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorbidAngel)
    depends. usually, statments are sent out every month
    yeah but it's been over a month and I need one sooner than then :s:

ReputationRep:
    go into a branch and they'll print one in about 5 seconds for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se77en)
    go into a branch and they'll print one in about 5 seconds for you
    wont I need ID?

ReputationRep:
    nope they'l just ask you your name and your address and maybe your postcode to confirm it. Or just take your card with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se77en)
    nope they'l just ask you your name and your address and maybe your postcode to confirm it. Or just take your card with you
    ahh right ok thanks

ReputationRep:
    I can get them at an ATM. Go to an ATM which belongs to your bank, im with abbey so I go to an abbey ATM. Then I can request a statement which comes the next day.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.