Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Where have you applied to? Do you have offers? I have applied to Bristol, Nottingham, Birmingham, Bath, Exeter and Sheffield to do French and Russian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemovitch)
    Where have you applied to? Do you have offers? I have applied to Bristol, Nottingham, Birmingham, Bath, Exeter and Sheffield to do French and Russian.

hey, have you got offers from any of these? I've applied to Birmingham to do French and Spanish on Sept 29th and they're the only one who hasn't given me an offer and the only place I really want to go. I was wondering if it was just me or are they being slow with everyone for languages?

ReputationRep:
    they tend to be slower with languages, because, lets face it, a language degree isnt as highly subscribed for as a med/law degree. so the unius tend to deal with those first, and then move onto us

ReputationRep:
    yayyyyyyyyyy

i'm sorry this has no relevence to the thread but yayyyyyy another brown person on UKL, btw i'm brown too.

nice to see you, to see you nice

Davinder

ReputationRep:
    GOOD LUCK for everyone doing MFL, i lopve my course and I'm so glad that i did languages.

By the way the speed of admissions has nothing to do with how popluar a course is deemed to be in relation to toher like medicine cos the procedure is totally independant. Your department is either being very very slow in general or you might be a borderline candidate for them.

ReputationRep:
    I really wanted to do Mathematics with Modern Languages at UCL but they rejected me. It's probably because they didn't think I would get an A for Maths and also because they have already made me an offer for Chemistry with an European Language there.

My dream degree would be Italian and Japanese.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theycallmemrpig)
    yayyyyyyyyyy

i'm sorry this has no relevence to the thread but yayyyyyy another brown person on UKL, btw i'm brown too.

nice to see you, to see you nice

Davinder
    erm, hi

this is gonna sound quite bad but does it matter all that much that theres another 'brown' person on here? and for all u know i could be white, just have an asian name.....

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.