Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OMFG I have just had a 4 day break between exams, and its the evening of day 3 and has my lazy ass revised: Nooooo!!

S***, s***, s*** arghhhhhh i have lost all motivation after that week of exams, but now i'm getting that horrible sinking feeling in my stomache, that i'm going to fail.

I've got Maths Calculator-which i should of revised because i found the non-calc soo easy so i dont want this one to bring my grade down. Sould of revised Geography seeing as it is easy when you know the theory so is a sure-fire grade. Should of revised Extra science because i flopped the first science exam, and i usually get the highest mark in science, and am going to do all sciences for the rest of my life.

:bawling: :bawling: <<thats me, i know i'm stupid for even posting this like its going to make me feel any better.

P.s. hi, i'm new,

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I know how you feel. I've got one day to go before my geog and maths calc and 2 days before my science and i haven't done any revision yet. And i've got 7 geog case studies to learn. *wonders why she ever took geography*

I suppose i should go do some now, but TSR is soo addictive and i really can't be bothered. Good luck with your revision

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Ive got a load of case studies too, but they arent too bad. I printed a little booklet with the important facts from each one.

I think they are Malham, Machu Picchu, Kobe Earthquake, Tokyo earthquake protection, cyclone one brave, Hurricane Andrew, maldives, Turkey earthquake (Izmit, 1999). Possibly another.

Need to revise RE the most though .

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I'm the same. And Geography really isn't hard to learn, just whip your highlighters out and get colouring in, does the trick for me.

ReputationRep:
    I've already done my 1/2 GCSE in RE. I just learnt some quotes like Thou shalt not kill on the morning of the exam and hoped for the best. I don't think it went too badly

ReputationRep:
    Ive done the first half too. For this oneI just have to remember that the Hindu warrior caste is the Kshatriya. Thats my mnemonic to remember all the facts .

ReputationRep:
    Well i havent been revising for 4 days either. I had a relaxation time.lol.Did some shopping, went to gym, played tennis, swimming pool, computer games, ate loads of stuff, pooed loads of stuff as well, slept a lot. 2day I started revision for geo and it was quite OK. My advise is try to have relaxation time if u ve got some time to spare. Dont even go on computer, cuz it just suckes out ur energy. Relax, dont think about anything else. Then ur brain recharges with new strengths and is ready to revise again.This really works.Thats why people go on holidays - in order to relax and get prepared for their stressful jobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staylor)
    Ive got a load of case studies too, but they arent too bad. I printed a little booklet with the important facts from each one.

I think they are Malham, Machu Picchu, Kobe Earthquake, Tokyo earthquake protection, cyclone one brave, Hurricane Andrew, maldives, Turkey earthquake (Izmit, 1999). Possibly another.

Need to revise RE the most though .
    I ve got a lovely geo revision guide specifically designed for my Specification - AQA Spec C. It is sooo lovely. It has everything I need to know and it has much less stuff to learn than the original book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    I ve got a lovely geo revision guide specifically designed for my Specification - AQA Spec C. It is sooo lovely. It has everything I need to know and it has much less stuff to learn than the original book.
    if its soooo lovely do you go to bed with it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    What an odd comment :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait till I never have to visit my school again. I'm not even too keen on going to the Prom, seeing as it involves entering the school grounds :P.

ReputationRep:
    What an odd comment
    Heh, funny though. :p:

I'm not even too keen on going to the Prom, seeing as it involves entering the school grounds :P.
    You see, that's why you want it at a swanky hotel. Actually, mine was **** so I'll shutup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)

ppl here are soo lovely.

ReputationRep:
    God, I wish the next couple of weeks could just be fast-forwarded.

ReputationRep:
    me too, i have such big gaps. next week beginning mon 20th i think. i only have 1 exam and thats friday 24th in the afternoon and then one on tues 28th in the afternoon. and thats all of my exams finished.

ReputationRep:
    Hey ppl relax! if it makes u feel any better i have RS exam in about 2 hours and i havnt even begun revision. Maybe i shood just look at something like the 10 commandments or quotes from the Qu'ran...Hmm...im gonna fail this if i dont get off TSR!!!

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry tomorrow ahhh - its got to be one of the worst without doing revision.

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry tomorrow
    ??? Its on thursday not tomorrow - so you can breath a sigh of relief as you have 1 more day to revise

ReputationRep:
    Arghh, RS exam in half a hour and I don't know anything.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I hardly did anything over the weekend and now working really hard for Science for Thursday. I haven't started revising Maths yet because there is so much Science to do!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.