Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else doing OCR, i have read most people are doing AQA and are talkin about the importance of commenting on the pictures etc, but in my book we have no pictures, and my teacher hasn't mentioned it at all. Is anyone else on OCR and knows anything about the pictures or do we not need it?
    Help please this has really worried me!!

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing OCR. Not worrying too much about pictures as it is a literature exam. I spose if you want to slot something in about them it might be okay and will make you look well researched but it won't do the exam for you. We looked at them in class briefly.

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks good point didnt think ours is specifically Lit. Thats calmed me down thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Some of the images are available online if you wanted a peek at them to reassure you?

ReputationRep:
    i don't think the images are necessary - the edition of the text which ocr has prescribed is actually without images.

ReputationRep:
    You do not need to know about or mention the illustration, we were only shown them to get a rough idea of what they were like! My teacher said that you will not get extra marks for mentioning them.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 16, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.