Turn on thread page Beta

sick of uni threads?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i hate these uni thraeds they take up soooooo much space and never decide to disappear!

why can't ppl use the forum dedicated 2 uni's!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i hate these uni thraeds they take up soooooo much space and never decide to disappear!

why camt ppl use the forum dedicated 2 uni's!!! :mad:
    Personally, I'm sick of pointless complaining threads - like this one. It is uk-LEARNING, you know.

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    Personally, I'm sick of pointless complaining threads - like this one. It is uk-LEARNING, you know.

Ben
    Yes. I agree. Stop complaining!

ReputationRep:

Ben
    sorry!

but i am making the point that ppl shud use the other thread as it does have a reason 4 being ther!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    sorry!

but i am making the point that ppl shud use the other thread as it does have a reason 4 being ther!
    Ah yes - I see.
    Not many people seem to use it, though. Plus, if you get rid of uni people you won't get decent answers to questions!

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    sorry!

the trouble is only a fraction of the people using the main forum actually bother to look in the uni subforum (including me half the time im afraid)... so uni threads out here get a good deal more attention paid to them. i dont know if more people would look in the uni subforum if i moved all the uni threads there... last time i did that everyone complained and the uni subforum was temporarily removed.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer university discussion being integrated into the main forum, since we are all students and often the topic of discussion switches rapidly to university stuff. Also, if we had to move every topic like that to university, it would be an absolute headache for the mods.

ReputationRep:
    Plus, if you get rid of uni people you won't get decent answers to questions!

Ben
    that is good point! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    but i think the oxbridge thread shud definately b moved as it doesn't really have any relavence 2 the rest of us!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.