Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    Dude, have you followed the trials? If not then you are in no position to judge.
    No, I've been following my own life. Why, is that not what I should have been doing?

ReputationRep:
    Whether he's innocent or not I still think he needs physological help

ReputationRep:
    Noway he's hilarious...it's just a bit troubling that I recognise names of Disney characters...but damn is he funny
    lol i zee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeFen)
    No, I've been following my own life. Why, is that not what I should have been doing?
    OMG WTF you have a life:eek:
    Sorry...I dont know what that is If you are refering to the Real World then I am the wrong person to ask...I've never seen the Real World :eek: :argh: :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    OMG WTF you have a life:eek:
    Sorry...I dont know what that is If you are refering to the Real World then I am the wrong person to ask...I've never seen the Real World :eek: :argh: :afraid:
    I know smilies are free and all but easy with them. My point about the alarm, was it wrong?

ReputationRep:
    Real what?

ReputationRep:
    i lust for the real world!

ReputationRep:
    I know smilies are free and all but easy with them. My point about the alarm, was it wrong?
    Us brazilians are very emotive :rolleyes:

Mmmm I just saw the interogation of the mother of one of the child who misteriously received 20 000 dollars from Jackson's manager. Then I saw also the interogation of his ex wife who was calle dby the prosecutors to testify but actually said that she felt Jackson was a great father and would never do it.
    They've kept this trial very close and made it at least pubilc as possible. The interoigations of Jackons were not publicly published or shown.. So erm I dont really know about that and to be honest I dont know much abuot the trial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OMGWTF)
    Whether he's innocent or not I still think he needs psychological help
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I had no real opinion on the case but what kind of a human being sleeps with kids in his bed, but has an alarm, two rooms away, that sets off a silent warning if an adult is coming towards the bedroom?

Very suspect indeed.
    The alarm was for him in case anyone attempted to prove he was molesting any children, not for other people approaching him. Everyone wants a piece of MJ and he always knew that the US and the world is full of meritless lowlifes like the Arvizo (I mean, the whole case was finished when the Arvizos claimed that they saw MJ doing lewd acts on children but continued to send their child to Neverland) who have no morals and will do anything for a bit of cash. He set up a security system that made sure that people knew his whereabouts at all time.

Of course he's weird but what exactly is weird? The US is one of the countries that jumps up the first when they hear of child molestation charges, yet I find it somewhat weird that most parents there kiss their children on the lips... it's just a different world and people have different ways of interacting with children. As long as nothing which can perturb the child is going on, so be it.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps him sleeping with those children is similar to him dangling his baby off that balcony...he never meant to hurt his kid, he's so far away in his own little world that it never occured to him that it was a dangerous, stupid and bizzare thing to do. Equally, perhaps he really didn't want to molest those boys, it simply never occured to him that sleeping in the same bed with them was bad. After all, why would he share it with the world if it had occured to him that it was not right?

Then again, maybe he did molest them and theres just not enough evidence. Who knows?

ReputationRep:
    its weird, this thread started a few hours ago and is now nearly 400 posts, thats quite impressive going

this has got to be the fastest growing thread, not even <1000 posts thread went that fast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    The alarm was for him in case anyone attempted to prove he was molesting any children, not for other people approaching him. Everyone wants a piece of MJ and he always knew that the US and the world is full of meritless lowlifes like the Arvizo (I mean, the whole case was finished when the Arvizos claimed that they saw MJ doing lewd acts on children but continued to send their child to Neverland) who have no morals and will do anything for a bit of cash. He set up a security system that made sure that people knew his whereabouts at all time.

Of course he's weird but what exactly is weird? The US is one of the countries that jumps up the first when they hear of child molestation charges, yet I find it somewhat weird that most parents there kiss their children on the lips... it's just a different world and people have different ways of interacting with children. As long as nothing which can perturb the child is going on, so be it.
    Nice going...

ReputationRep:
    The alarm was for him in case anyone attempted to prove he was molesting any children, not for other people approaching him

But technically, it could be used to warn MJ that adults were coming towards the bedroom.

ReputationRep:
    He's starting a 'new' singing career. It just won't be the same.

*SIGH*

ReputationRep:
    We will never know.

ReputationRep:
    my mum was so happy..

But I was telling her that its great if hes innocent..
    if hes not really innocent, justice hasnt been done..

Her insult to me was... "God Anneka..you're such a lawyer"... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    48% of the American public disagree with the verdit, the news says.

He used to be so normal! He is SO cute in the first picture!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    48% of the American public disagree with the verdit
    Does that mean that 52% agree with it? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    what are 77% of americans scared of?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 15, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.