Badges: 1
Report 13 years ago
he's releasing an album,no?
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
according to BBC News he is going to "change his lifestyle", if that just means a different bed, we'll find out soon
James08
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Scubar)
what are 77% of americans scared of?
the other 23%?
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by James)
the other 23%?
ROFLMAO!!!so funny!!
Lias
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Michael is innocent!

Personally, I do not believe he is innocent. As what kind of person broadcasts on national television that he has had children sleeping in his bed?
Surely, he realised that even if he did not lay a finger on them, people would get the wrong idea. Maybe he has a few mental problems however; couldn’t the montage of followers warn him not to say anything conspicuous?

As for his music, he is a great entertainer/performer (do not get me wrong) however his personality makes me wonder that perhaps he did do it. Notice how these children who he had "staying with him" at his ranch, all had learning difficulties or problems. Could it be that he specifically picked those kids because he knew he would stand more of a chance of getting away with it because of these kids having mental issues?
I mean whom would you believe a "sane" man (who can act well) or a child with learning difficulties/problems (not that Michael Jackson is sane lol but you get the picture). In addition, notice that there was no claim that he was fiddling with any of the famous children he has staying with him, as he would be caught for sure!
Moreover, Tom Messereauu the lawyer who is highly intelligent person has represented many prestigious clients before like Mike Tyson in which the prosecutors in the end decided not to file rape charges against the boxer, (Take to note, Tyson has been Found Guilty of Rape). Do you think this Lawyer had any morals in defending a potential paedophile?

...Just one of many theories...........

Anyway, good luck for Jackson! :tsr:
edmundo
Report 13 years ago
Just wondering - does the the kid and the family get punished for lying and trying to scam money out of jackson and for also wasting time and money?
Lias
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The family will not be punished for time scamming/wasting however, in time may get a lot of abuse from Jackson fans!
Logan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wellp i just dont know, some people are a real big fan of jackson... i cant be that dedicated to someone i know...
Blonde Chick
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I consider Jacko to be guilty through and through...I dont like the man, and you look at the videos with kids in..he looks at them funny and not in the way you should if u jst like em and not love em..does anyone get me cos he is a freaky man, I will neva get him for as long as I live..How could he jst have 10 claims dropped and probs forgotton bout in the next few months.
GandalfdaGoblin
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Annik)
dying coz they r too fat???!! :confused:
lolz
GandalfdaGoblin
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Blonde Chick)
I consider Jacko to be guilty through and through...I dont like the man, and you look at the videos with kids in..he looks at them funny and not in the way you should if u jst like em and not love em..does anyone get me cos he is a freaky man, I will neva get him for as long as I live..How could he jst have 10 claims dropped and probs forgotton bout in the next few months.
^
agrees. I don't think he's innocent either. he had TEN claims against him. and didn't Macaulay Culkin accept that Jackson had done it to him??? And in another such case he had done an out of court settlement with the accuser. I mean, there IS something fishy abt the whole thing. What if he had bribed the the jury or something?
CrazyChemist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by GandalfdaGoblin)
^
agrees. I don't think he's innocent either. he had TEN claims against him. and didn't Macaulay Culkin accept that Jackson had done it to him??? And in another such case he had done an out of court settlement with the accuser. I mean, there IS something fishy abt the whole thing. What if he had bribed the the jury or something?
Bribed the jury? You would only need to bribe one person...but i think it's reasonable to discount that - Jacko's something like two hunderd million dollars in debt. What bank would let him someone cash a cheque of thousands of dollars for an undisclosed purpose? More likely is that there was a big fan in the jury...

Didn't one or two members of the jury say something like "I thinks he has abused boys in the past, but we cannot prove that he is guilty of these particular charges". Bribed? methinks not. Innocent? Questionable...
Inverurie Jones
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
He should be send to prison for criminal freakiness, never mind anything else. He's deranged.
Hana_87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by CrazyChemist)
Didn't one or two members of the jury say something like "I thinks he has abused boys in the past, but we cannot prove that he is guilty of these particular charges"

Yes. They belived he has abused boys, but there is not enough evidence for these cases for him to be convicted.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads