Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just been announced: MJ IS NOT GUILTY!!!!! :eek:
    What do you all think of this???? Good or bad?

ReputationRep:
    NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!

omg!"!

yes yes yes yes GO MICHAEL!

ReputationRep:
    where did you find out MJ is innocent. i've tried most the news sites and most dont say any verdict yet

ReputationRep:
    BBC news has iot.. But i watched it live streeming on News 24. I find it insultive he wasnt even done on one charge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kornkamper)
    where did you find out MJ is innocent. i've tried most the news sites and most dont say any verdict yet
    PLASTERED OVER EVERY NEWS CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!! AMERICAN TV OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    How the hell can he be cleared of giving alcohol to a minor? (the charge without reason to perform a lewd act, i.e just giving him alcohol), such a rigged and crap case.

ReputationRep:
    This is disgraceful. Useless Americans...

ReputationRep:
    i thought they'd atleast give him a token guilty on the supplying alcohol to a minor.

ReputationRep:
    hes been let off all charges xoxo

ReputationRep:
    MAybe they didn't charge him because he wasn't guilty? just maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    MAybe they didn't charge him because he wasn't guilty? just maybe.
    didn't he admit to doing it though? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    "...and I will not be convicted by a jury of my peers,
    Still crazy after all these years.
    I'm still crazy after all these years."

ReputationRep:
    That woman with the pigeons was annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)
    That woman with the pigeons was annoying
    Were they not doves?

ReputationRep:
    doves even?

ReputationRep:
    whatever they were..

She was still annoying

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm impartial. I guess we'll never truly know whether he did molest Gavin, as the "not guilty" is only the verdict of 12 people who saw a load of evidence. Anyway, I am glad that Jackson isn't in jail - while I dislike him & his music, and while Jacko being in jail could have been funny :p:, I doubt he would have survived long in prison. Ah well, at least it wasn't Iron Maiden being charged. UP THE IRONS!

-Saruman

ReputationRep:
    the helicopters are still after his car

ReputationRep:
    Was Tom Sneddon nearly bursting into tears?

I never realised what an arse he was until that press conference.

Tom Mez is a legend and did a great job, and I'm really pleased with the verdict. He portreyed Gavin and his family as the cheats, liars and scumbags that they are.

Justice has been served.

Motherless Child

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering what your thoughts are with regards to the Jackson trial being fair or not?

Whilst I am pleased with the verdict, I think Jacksons fame could have played a part in persuading the jury.

Imagine a normal man in his 40's living on the outskirts of, I don't know - let's say, Leeds. He sleeps with children in his bed, until someone found out and alerted the police. For one thing, I think the police would judge him and treat him as a child molester.

Now look at the very similar Jackson trial. Are parents more willing to let the children sleep in the same room/bed as Michael, because of his international superstar status? Is that a protecting factor? He's so famous, he wouldn't do anything to jeopordise it?

Is it a fair trial, or do they just make allowances?

Motherless Child

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.