Turn on thread page Beta

hopefully she won't think of me as a ****! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    eek. I'm not sure how I'd react to that.
    thats one of the bg reasons for the text. Takes away part of her power and gives me back some of mine.

She may think I'm an arse, she may not. but ultimately she'll no I'm not an average pushover one way or the other and I won't blend into the crowd like a lot of the other wusses out there.

Far better to be thought of passionately (good or bad) than be non-discript average jo in my opinion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr J)
    Hey girls,

as discussed ad nauseum on this board, I decided to cut the games with the girl and txted her the following;

'No reply ...lol cute! When you've rediscovered your nerve and worked through your flakey phase then let me know. Have a good one. J. '

Decided to finish it there and start afresh, just hope she doesn't think of me as a ****

Ta everyone for there help - appreciated!

Mr J
    LOL - way to go mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feelthesunshine)
    Control it then. Learn to manage your feelings.
    Hate to say it, but that's one of those texts that seems like a good idea at the time. Best save those for when something bad has actually happened, then hit them with "lose my number". Not the end of the world, you'll meet new people

Feelthesunshine, are you doing war studies at Kings? thought i read it somewhere. if so do you know charles townsend?

ReputationRep:
    Id be impressed with that text... Treat em mean, keep em keen! balls in your court now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicola1986)
    Id be impressed with that text... Treat em mean, keep em keen! balls in your court now!
    It isn't really is it, she has an option to reply and therefore she's in control. How the ball has changed courts i don't know.

ReputationRep:
    Jd27 - no.

Nicki Robinson - impressed til the "Have a good one" bit. Lost the tension there.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh guess so but atleast hes grown a backbone...

ReputationRep:
    no balls still in her court, but now shes aware that I may not be easy to manipulate and may not like her as much as she originally thought

ReputationRep:
    It's not an overnight thing, Nic; it's like learning an instrument:
    Becoming free of mistakes takes about a year.
    Genius level is around 10 years of application and learning from it.

ReputationRep:
    The balls in your court actually.

ReputationRep:
    The balls in your court actually.
    I think your funny..!

ReputationRep:
    Oooh lets play tennis.

ReputationRep:
    I think perhaps you should just leave the whole situation now and move on, you are getting irritated the balls jumping sorry bouncing from court to court. It is far better to leave it on positive terms but maybe it is too late for that?

ReputationRep:
    No, not with primary gonads, Jordan.

Banter aside, Mr J, if you really want to click with this girl, it'd take a moment of movie magic like proportions.

I can do it. Can you?

ReputationRep:
    ...and Nic, please. No flirt letters in PMs. I prefer emails.

ReputationRep:
    ...and Nic, please. No flirt letters in PMs. I prefer emails.
    Dont flatter yourself..

ReputationRep:
    No, not with primary gonads, Jordan.

Banter aside, Mr J, if you really want to click with this , it'd take a moment of movie magic like proportions.

I can do it. Can you?
    Would you be so kind as to explain that please.
    Jay x3

ReputationRep:
    Hey Jayjajay

No -not irritated at all - like to chat about the attraction processes between men and women, the more you know, the better you become and the more pleasure you can bring to your partner in the long term.

Re: this girl - i genuinely have no hard feelings towards her at all. she works in my local and i'll see her when i go there probably on thursday. I have no intention of being anything other than pleasant to her and would be surprised if she wasn't back.

My only concern with the text was not to hurt her feelings and to playfully reascert some control in our relationship (be it either friend or dating). I think it will have..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr J)
    Hey Jayjajay

No -not irritated at all - like to chat about the attraction processes between men and women, the more you know, the better you become and the more pleasure you can bring to your partner in the long term.

Re: this - i genuinely have no hard feelings towards her at all. she works in my local and i'll see her when i go there probably on thursday. I have no intention of being anything other than pleasant to her and would be surprised if she wasn't back.

My only concern with the text was not to hurt her feelings and to playfully reascert some control in our relationship (be it either friend or dating). I think it will have..
    I understand ~ silly me okies =0)
    From the text I thought you were irritated, WRONG, I took it as 'playful' but from other posts thought differently.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, that was funny.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 14, 2005
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.