Turn on thread page Beta

Destiny's Child Split Up... watch

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmm... Writings been on the wall.

Best of luck to the girls anyway in the future especially Michelle...

ReputationRep:
    Good.

ReputationRep:
    Excellent!

ReputationRep:
    oh well!

ReputationRep:
    Jeez, if System Of A Down split up, we'd have half the forum slitting their wrists :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    about time. it was on the cards ever since beyonce realised she could get backing singers and pay them alot less.

ReputationRep:
    Although I think DC's music took a massive step down ever since they got their first number 1, I can't help but think that the reason for the split is because more money can be made from their solo careers. If that is in fact the case, it's a shame how money-focused people are. If that's not the reason, then please do correct me.

ReputationRep:
    good ! DC have really gone down hill on there last album. i hated every track theve come out on it. besides beyonce is the only half decently talented girl in the group

i didnt like the album much
    but i suppose i should be sorry for the decency of it
    *feels sorry*

*begins downing coke again*

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.