Report 13 years ago
6/8 omg.... hehehehe... i get it now
xx_ambellina_xx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by feelthesunshine)
And what would monsieur violin maestro be playing for you, Amber?
He could play anything. I've a particular violinist in mind though
CornishGirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i don't know. i think the guitar and saxophone are cool to play. I'm more for muscians than sporty footballers.
Rose64
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My boyfriend plays guitar and bass, mmm... bass is especially yummy.
*starry_eyed_*
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by CornishGirl)
i don't know. i think the guitar and saxophone are cool to play. I'm more for muscians than sporty footballers.
i agree... sporty guys in my college are only concerned for topping up their tans and impressing the girls. but hey, some are ok
ChariK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes, Beethoven Romance would do it easily I'd be down on the floor at your feet before you could say "Wait, I haven't tuned it yet!"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the violin!
pheebs
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hey, awesome thread :thrasher:
every guy i have ever dated has been able to play an instrument. i think lots of musicians just ooze coolness - something about being passionate, soulful (if they write own songs), being semi famous (or the fact that they may be one day) and confident (enuf to stand up on stage and perform) perhaps. ??? and of course they almost always have that X factor. also the fact that they are often alternative and seem different/ dangerous! i think it works for girls too.
though, if someone were to play an instrument just in the hope of 'picking up chicks' it really won't work cos it'll be so obvious, and coolness just can't be imitated. just be yourself!
kisses, x pheebs x
UpliftMof0
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
EVERYBODY knows that bassists are the sexist muscisians in the world, ever. and all girls love the bassists of any band!!! And we all know that girls love alternative guys (w00t em0 lol jkin) and whats more alternative than being left-handed?

well i am a bassist and i am left handed so go me n my sexy self....

jk btw, althoguh its ture that BASSISTS ARE SEXY BEASTS
Jonathan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
True, but there's something about the way you have to cradle and caress a violin (with your left hand )

Something you learn over time is to never practice your cello/bass vibrato in mid-air.
UpliftMof0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol but i think i was talking about electrical bass, the funky, smaller, and sexier version!! =P
kalibantre
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i love watching my boyfriend plat guitar, not for ooh he coul be in a and. jut ause he loves it that much. it's his passion and just watching someone yo ulove do what they want to most in the whole world is amazing.

at least that me.

that said, the way chris cornalle sings turns me on, as does the solo's tom morello comes out with (saw audiolave on friday)
musicbloke
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kalibantre)
i love watching my boyfriend plat guitar, not for ooh he coul be in a and. jut ause he loves it that much. it's his passion and just watching someone yo ulove do what they want to most in the whole world is amazing.

at least that me.

that said, the way chris cornalle sings turns me on, as does the solo's tom morello comes out with (saw audiolave on friday)

A new poll is clearly needed: Is dyslexia sexier?

MB
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
A new poll is clearly needed: Is dyslexia sexier?

MB
thats not dyslexia, its someone typing too fast, or using a wireless keyboard.
mr_tomus
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
really, im sure the original poster is insecure about the size of his package. dont worry love ill get the guitar out
Zoecb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Definitely.

That is all I have to say.
UpliftMof0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Where did dyslexia come into it? I think i missed a chunk of this thread.... 0.o
dave
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by silverjonny)
Did you know musicians tend to have sex in 6/8?
........only those that can't count up to 12......

Jonathan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If you do it in 12/8 you only last for half as many bars
ickleangel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
apparently string players tend to go for brass players...VERY TRUE! i managed to fancy most of th brass players i've come across!! haha. as a violin player i quite like cello players...can think of at least 3 i hve liked at one point or another.

since goin to uni i've quite like my rocker dudes! esp drummers & guitarists! bassists wud also be welcome
broweyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Its very shallow and ridiculous I know, but my friend and I rate boys on a one to ten scale, and if the boy plays a cool instrument (ie guitars, drums, bass), or a not so cool instrument (ie piano, trumpet, triangle) exceptionally well, he is 10 times sexier, especiallly if its the right song (ie just like heaven, creep, browneyedgirl) and can sing, its soooo hott
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (564)
37.65%
No - but I will (117)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (108)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (709)
47.33%

Watched Threads