Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Piano?

Marie! Hi... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
    Oh man the girls in The Faders are really HOTT !!
    I think they're really fake. As with all the bands who have specially commissioned photoshoots to make them look special in supposedly ordinary settings - this one just reminds me of Dogs Aloud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
    I repeat. It's all about the violins.
    And what would monsieur violin maestro be playing for you, Amber?

ReputationRep:
    heey feel the sunshine !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    If a guy could play a nice piece on a violin... wow... :blushing: I'd be sold!
    What's a nice piece?

There are tons I have fun playing that might be too fast/slow/playful/moody for other people, esp the potential better-than-a-friend girl.

And with instruments, I've had my guitar 9 months, yet my violin 9 years. Ze guitar is called Woodi & I'm open to suggestions for ze sexy violins name...

ReputationRep:
    And as far as I know no-one names their keybaord instruments... just tend to refer to them by maker ala "the Steinway", "the Yamaha baby grand", etc.

Other thoughts? Let me know.

ReputationRep:
    u play the piano ?! :rolleyes: lol
    ooh and what ya do at kings ?!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for sax? I have one and am due to start learning *looks at watch* rather soon!!!!!!

ACtually Imma teach myself again as I have all other instruments including REcorder and Kazoo

Kazoo....isnt that just THE sexiest instrument?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James T)
    A question for the ladies if someone plays eg the guitar would it make them more attractable? And what instrument do you think is the sexiest? :p:

no it does not

ReputationRep:
    Definatley the cello, it makes guys look all stong and muscular for some reason! It also makes them appear a bit sensitive which is also nice.

ReputationRep:
    I don't personally find an instrument a turn-on, I wouldn't be bothered if they did or didn't play an instrument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercover-ange)
    Well being musical myself I like musical guys because it's like there's an extra bit of the brain I can relate to. Cellists and double bassists are best. I've always admired pianists because I never got my hands around it myself. I'm not a big fan of brass players and woodwind players have their moments....especially clarinets! I do admire guitar players because, again, something I haven't quite managed however much I promise to teach myself. Viola players must be either very brave or stupid (not really!) xxx
    I'm a double bass player and this is the first time anyone has ever said something nice about a bass player so thanks!

ReputationRep:
    omg musically talented guys are sexy unless they play a geeky instrument, i think the sexiest are piano, singing,guitar, or drums n maybe even bass

ReputationRep:
    its not a necessity but if a guy did play an instrument, i'd luv it to be guitar or drums. its kinda gives the "bad" guy image :wink: well thats going by experience

ReputationRep:
    My boyf plays guitar and drums and he really is excellent and i find it such a turn-on when hes up there performing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James T)
    A question for the ladies if someone plays eg the guitar would it make them more attractable? And what instrument do you think is the sexiest? :p:
    What a strange question!!

ReputationRep:
    not at all. talented guys are sexy

ReputationRep:
    Violin.

Anyone playing the violin would have me crawling beneath their feet!

ReputationRep:
    I play the violin. *parts feet* If I played a Beethoven Romance, would that do the job?

I wouldn't really feel comfortable going out with a non-musician, because it's such a part of me. I also appear to have a huge thing for flutes... my girlfriend's a flautist, like many, many of my crushes before her...

Did you know musicians tend to have sex in 6/8?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverjonny)
    I play the violin.
    Marry me.
    If I played a Beethoven Romance, would that do the job?
    Absolutely. I'm yours.
    Did you know musicians tend to have sex in 6/8?
    Haha niiiice! :cool:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.