ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    ?
    probably edders.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    ?
    I wasn't on the net for a few days, and came back to find a different sig too. Easier than trying to keep up with the hundreds of new members, though.
    Edders, maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ++Hex++)
    I wasn't on the net for a few days, and came back to find a different sig too. Easier than trying to keep up with the hundreds of new members, though.
    Edders, maybe?
    it'll be one of the mods and edders is the only one i can think of who would bother- why don't you PM and ask him. (he also changed mine)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    ?
    i dont see any difference...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i dont see any difference...
    erm,ok mines has changed too :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    THats why you should join GOT - we don't endorse signature changing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Edders - how dare u ..ahh..looks much better now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    girls on top. lol. the name alone makes me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    It's helpful, though - the Way always strives to make things easier for its members...

ReputationRep:
    lol, actually edders did mine last week after i had a sarcky comment in it.... i felt it was my duty to warn people about it...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    thats ok, i dont mind it changing...

ReputationRep:
    girls on top. lol. the name alone makes me laugh.
    mr white fanatical soceity... makes me laugh too. you can tell it's all 'newer members'... there was a time when he had no fans (although he has improved about a zillion fold)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    mr white fanatical soceity... makes me laugh too. you can tell it's all 'newer members'... there was a time when he had no fans (although he has improved about a zillion fold)

lou xxx
    its not called the 'mr white fanatical society' its changed...to...'THE WAY'
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    its not called the 'mr white fanatical society' its changed...to...'THE WAY'
    :rolleyes:
    the way to hell

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    Yeah absolutely nobody liked Mr White. But i think he's cool now - he has aquired a much better personality since then (or at least let us see it in his posts from time to time).

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    At least we are a well established party with loyal members. You're party is just there to oppose us, but nothing other than that. But we are not really being opposed, which makes GOT (HAHA) a waste of space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    the way to hell
    yeah if you want it to be known as that...

ReputationRep:
    At least we are a well established party with loyal members. You're party is just there to oppose us, but nothing other than that. But we are not really being opposed, which makes GOT (HAHA) a waste of space.
    I oppose "the way". There, thats my opposition for today

ReputationRep:
    *yawns*

lou xxx

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.