The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
i am trying to find examples of thoelogical imagery- anyone found any?
Reply 141
char_hall
i am trying to find examples of thoelogical imagery- anyone found any?

'Brimstone' - as in fire and brimstone - hell
'incipient hell' - speaks for itself - that school is hellish
Reply 142
whats brynhilde?zxxxxx
Reply 143
and happy birthday for tomrow - looked at ur profile!and u got french too tomorow-quality present. well i have french tomorow, maybe you dont. xxx
Reply 144
hfdq7: brynhilde is simply a character from norse mythology, who, in Lively's opinion, was "overweight and had plaits", i.e. she wasn't glamorous.
Reply 145
char_hall
What lit theory should be applied to NN other than marxism?

^^ um, what's marxism? :/
Reply 146
hfdq7
and happy birthday for tomrow - looked at ur profile!and u got french too tomorow-quality present. well i have french tomorow, maybe you dont. xxx

Nope, 2 hour psychology exam is my present!! I'm on Edexcel for French - next Tuesday.

Well almost time to leave for school, good luck everybody, we can all do it I'm sure :smile: I better get praying now hehe
Reply 147
Good luck everybody. I have my fingers crossed for us all.
Reply 148
Woo - that was much better than I was hoping! Phew it's all over, well until Psych tomorrow :rolleyes:

How did everyone find it?
Nooooooooo

I thought the paper was alrite but did we have to do both bullet points in Question 2?
The 2nd bullet point in question two was so stupid, I wrote three pages of absolute bull because W-T-F???
Otherwise questions were good and the exam went well :biggrin:
makeshiftwings
The 2nd bullet point in question two was so stupid, I wrote three pages of absolute bull because W-T-F???
Otherwise questions were good and the exam went well :biggrin:

LOL yes i have to agree. It was really strange because this morning i was reading through the critic and was sitting there thinking what the hell does literacy innocence mean!? lol, but then when i got the exam, it all made sense- must have been the adrenaline rush.

i was just really worried that i had put too many notes in pre-release booklet rather than the exam, how bad is that lol :rolleyes:

mind you they took in the pre-release material at the end, but nobody's name's are on it- so they are hardly going to look through the booklets are they to check if anyone has cheated lol :confused:
Reply 152
It was more like three questions than two *kicks examiners* The link was there (can't remember what it was now) but it was so tentative that it was ridiculous.
Reply 153
Cellardore
LOL yes i have to agree. It was really strange because this morning i was reading through the critic and was sitting there thinking what the hell does literacy innocence mean!? lol, but then when i got the exam, it all made sense- must have been the adrenaline rush.
QUOTE]

I was so happy.. we had hoped it was that question coz me and my mates planned for it!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
There was a LINK???
Reply 155
aww, I really enjoyed this paper, I wish more of you guys had. I was so pleased I had literally tailored all my planning towards those three questions. :smile:

Best of luck everyone for the results! :biggrin:
Eh. Could have been worse.

That's about as enthusiastic as I get about exams these days.
sarah1987
Woo - that was much better than I was hoping! Phew it's all over, well until Psych tomorrow :rolleyes:

How did everyone find it?

Ooh, I thought it was fantastic! Def. the best paper I've taken so far. I was thinking this morning something along the lines of Q2 might appear. Question 1 was okish, I guess, but I loved the 2nd question. I linked and evaluated carefully and put lots of personal opinion in, so *fingers crossed* that the examiners like it.
wrong thread...lol.
Reply 159
I opened the paper and was a bit scared (had been sort of relying on there being some poetry), but it definitely got better, and I'd initially picked up on the "literary innocents" thing, so that bit was ok. I think I may have been a little too dismissive of the critics (especially Slater) for the first bullet point, and I was lacking structure for question one. But, you know, could have been worse. Too hot.

Latest

Trending

Trending