Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Girls how did u feel when u lost ur virginity?

ReputationRep:
    what an odd question.

Are you sure you're not some old pervert on a student forum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hameedtarin)
    The girls never answer these sort of questions, man. :rolleyes:

Ain't I right girls? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    With their hands I guess.

ReputationRep:
    ill answer well i was kinda didfferent when i lost my virginity i was 12 but i was rape by a family member so i felt really bad and sick. but im now 16 and amin sort of a relasion ship with a guy but kinda not but ive slept wiv him and was fine and i kinda see that as lossing my virginity

ReputationRep:
    random DUDE is a female?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random_dude_66)
    ill answer well i was kinda didfferent when i lost my virginity i was 12 but i was rape by a family member so i felt really bad and sick. but im now 16 and amin sort of a relasion ship with a guy but kinda not but ive slept wiv him and was fine and i kinda see that as lossing my virginity
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    neither do i, perhaps "oh, i do like this willy"
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by random_dude_66)
    Same, but I was older

ReputationRep:
    I thought, 'That's it??'

ReputationRep:
    I felt really guilty afterwards because I slept with my boyfriend the first time we went out :eek: (I'm still with him now though, two years on ) I remember feeling like I'd really let myself down the day after.

It did hurt quite a bit too, it was pretty surreal actually. Looking back I don't regret it at all because I learnt from it - although I think I would regret it if it had just been a one-night stand.

ReputationRep:
    one word:

AGONY

no...seriously. i felt pain even the next day when i was riding...worst of all...i had to do sitting trot for 1/2 hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoVet)
    I thought, 'That's it??'
    Same. A sort of... I spent all my time waiting for the right guy and that was all? I shouldn't've bothered
    Coupled with 'ouch! what did you do that for?'. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    It hurt a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eurasianfeline)
    one word:

AGONY

no...seriously. i felt pain even the next day when i was riding...worst of all...i had to do sitting trot for 1/2 hour.
    I feel for you! If it hurt and then you had to ride it must have killed! Have to admit i had no pain at all, i was so relaxed and was drenching the sheets, he was really soft and gentle with me too so i was in pure ecstasy the whole time, with no pain whatsoever! kinda had the feeling of "ok, im haivng sex, but i thought it wasnt real" (dont ask)!

ReputationRep:
    it wasn't anything great.

scary thing is apparently the guy who i did it with is still a bit obsessed with me, four and a half years later...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    it wasn't anything great.

scary thing is apparently the guy who i did it with is still a bit obsessed with me, four and a half years later...
    Damn stalkers!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone a bit worried about why a mysterious bloke would come onto a student forum and ask something like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eurasianfeline)
    one word:

AGONY

O dear!
    Sitting trot on its own is an agony :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ERMMM...good! Although sex after was better..first time is hardly ever the best....experience is so good!

It dint hurt THAT much really at all...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.