Curious.. Watch

This discussion is closed.
username23872
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
Anyone a bit worried about why a mysterious bloke would come onto a student forum and ask something like this?
lol.. not mysterious.. i am 19.. studying in Sixth form so I am also student.. i asked this question because my gf 2 years ago told me that i was really harsh, as it was her first time and it really hurt her..
tweetsy85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
umm.. if it hurts - it doesnt sound so pleasant :/ and after ur hurt the first time, what makes you want to go back and do it again? lol
Ron Stoppable
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Silly boy.

Bring her to climax digitally + orally the first time. She'll then be more relaxed, more turned on and you'll both enjoy it better.
spoonofdeath
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by feelthesunshine)
Silly boy.
because of course you know everything.... although what you just said is quite probably a good idea, though not what I did, and she said it was fine because I took it slow and gentle, that's the main point I would have thought.
jd27
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Having heard many scare stories from my friends but never slept with a virgin myself, I'm going to follow the advice of my ex if I'm ever in that position:

"Give her a shot of vodka and two neurofen. Be very slow and gentle, lots of foreplay and stimulation. But the shot and the neurofen. Seriously."

Now I know it's probably wrong to mix alcohol and pills, but the urgency in her voice will never leave me
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I was fine. Didn't hurt at all. I was just like "Wow, I'm having sex." No alcohol or Nurofen needed.
spoonofdeath
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by susiemakemeblue)
I was just like "Wow, I'm having sex."
yeah, the first time is just like surreal.
Lauren Hart
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It's funny, i keep having this "omg ive had sex" feeling. You'd think i'd have gotten over it, not like we only did it the once.......

But seriously, she should be relaxed, and personally, i'd stay away from alcohol unless you KNOW that she wants to do it, she could wake up next to you in the morning and feel really used, ive seen it happen. If you're relaxed and happy with whats happening, and he's being gentle and paying attention to anything that's not comfy for you, then you should be ok! Dont try olympic style positions or whatever, the TV doesnt show you the real way it happens! Just kinda let it happen and make sure that she's up for it - trust me, you'll know!
ciara
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well from my own personal experience I would recommend the neurofen and vodka actually..!

Cxx
mtbab
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
is it just me or are a lot of the girls thats answered, now gay, was it that bad girls? lol
Lauren Hart
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Its only likely to be that bad if you arent relaxed because your muscles do the wrong thing! sex is the most natural thing in the world so if it hurts theres somethign going wrong!

The pills maybe, but i really wouldn't recommend the alcohol unless you are 150% sure, people change their minds at the last minute and never get to mention it etc. And personally I'm so happy that i was sober and able to make my own decisions without the inhibition of vodka.
Butterfly
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
^ He said one shot! That's not much now is it.
Lauren Hart
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
its never just one shot tho is it, and the point was to use the vodka to numb your mind a bit so, yes
ciara
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Lauren Hart)
Its only likely to be that bad if you arent relaxed because your muscles do the wrong thing! sex is the most natural thing in the world so if it hurts theres somethign going wrong!
i'm sorry, but that is a load of rubbish. might be great to imagine it all natural and sweet, and good for you if it was like that, but accept that everyone's parts are different sizes, and for some the stretching will hurt like hell however relaxed they are (as it did for me).

childbirth is also 'the most natural thing in the world'. if you told a woman giving birth she needed to relax and obviously wasn't doing it right cos she was in agony she would probably thump you! you can't compare a baby to a penis obviously but its exactly the same concept.

it just really irritates me when people decide that people are obviously doing it 'wrong' just cos they've have a good experience.
Lauren Hart
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ok, no need to get that attitude! jeeze! I'll conceed that yes obviously there is some pain involved, but people who call it agony - maybe they have a low pain threshold i dont know, but the guy would have to be mamoth to make it that bad, or there was something not ready enough - which can happen if you're both too eager etc! I never said you was "doing" it wrong, i said something was "going" wrong.

And you really cant compare a baby with a penis like its the same!
TheVlad
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the idea scares me and I'm not even a girl
Lauren Hart
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
just be gentle and slow with any virgin lasses you deflower - make sure they're all relaxed and, well, be hands on first, kinda gotta get them used to being stretched slowly before you go for the kill....
ciara
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Lauren Hart)
ok, no need to get that attitude! jeeze! I'll conceed that yes obviously there is some pain involved, but people who call it agony - maybe they have a low pain threshold i dont know, but the guy would have to be mamoth to make it that bad, or there was something not ready enough - which can happen if you're both too eager etc! I never said you was "doing" it wrong, i said something was "going" wrong.

And you really cant compare a baby with a penis like its the same!
Yeah but seriously, you clearly have no idea why people experience pain, having never experienced it yourself. I mean, my first time didn't kill me but it was definitely the worst pain I've ever experienced (although no blood). I'm glad I did it, it was still nice in a weird way, but I am normally fine with pain, and this was blimmin' painful! And this isn't just me by the way, it's about half of my friends. Other half found it fine, so just shows how it's split.

Is it really so difficult to understand that maybe some people's 'holes' are that bit smaller, in the same way people's bodies are smaller? Equally different men's penises are bigger, I dunno maybe you were just unlucky :p: . That's the reason it's more painful, stretching beforehand helps but only really takes the edge off.

And I did actually say I know you can't compare a baby and a penis, but the point I was making was that 'natural' things can very often be painful for some people, generally for the woman.

Cxx
Ron Stoppable
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Watch Notting Hill!

It was "surreal but nice" in that.
username23872
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by ciara)
Yeah but seriously, you clearly have no idea why people experience pain, having never experienced it yourself. I mean, my first time didn't kill me but it was definitely the worst pain I've ever experienced
EXACTLY.. she said the same thing.. while having sex i thought that every girl makes noise LOL.. i really felt sorry for her later when she told me..
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (207)
40.12%
No - but I will (32)
6.2%
No - I don't want to (35)
6.78%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (242)
46.9%

Watched Threads