Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You can tell by the tone of the "noise". Learn.

ReputationRep:
    i didnt have any pain at all but maybe thats just because i use tampons very regularly and so am used to that kind of stuff? oh i dont know. and i am a small lass (only 5"1) - oh and i have red hair...hence the name... - and it really didnt hurt me at all.
    yeah it was the whole "wow ive had sex" thing. problem is i was very very drunk at the time and so protection etc was very lacking. it was however with my boyfriend of a year or so, so after the whole morning after pill experience it wasnt too bad.
    so - my advice is- as before, hands on...dont get her too drunk (you want her to remember it...right?!) and also, remember to use protection!!!

ReputationRep:
    Why is it after their first times a lot of people seem to wonder what all the fuss was about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by che guevara)
    EXACTLY.. she said the same thing.. while having sex i thought that every girl makes noise LOL.. i really felt sorry for her later when she told me..
    Or you could like... communicate during... maybe ask her if she is ok?

ReputationRep:
    Just stop and look into her eyes. If she gets frustrated and makes you go then hey, don't worry - you're not hurting her. Besides, there's the Muller pleasure/pain malarky.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, now i try to be really gentle.. Thx alot for ur advice everyone..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feelthesunshine)
    Why is it after their first times a lot of people seem to wonder what all the fuss was about?
    Several reasons. Tv/movies/culture makes sex out to be the most amazing, magical thing that anyone can ever experience. For example, the scene in Friends where monica sleeps with a virgin, and all he can say is: "WOW". repeatedly. The fact is that sex, although great, is usually not amazing the first time, and even if it is it cannot stand up to its reputation. so naturally people wonder if it's been over hyped or they're doing it wrong. I definitely felt that after my first time.

Add to that the fact that if the two people in question are both virgins, then the sex is more likely to be poor the first time - they're both learning.

ReputationRep:
    In two words - nothing special.

ReputationRep:
    You guys suck! Sex is great!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.