Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As Kayz stated, yes it is legal only in certain tube stations. But again, licenses as far as I'm aware have to be obtained. Not all tube stations have this rule! and certainly don't go trying it either because your more likely to get caught in a tube station than anywhere else.

ReputationRep:
    What if you just sit down in the street and start playing for yourself? That's not busking i assume.

Now say you're playing for yourself and someone puts some money in front of you on the pavement - does that suddenly make it busking?

ReputationRep:
    lol..., well if you were playing for your self..., and you said you werent busking then i think it would have been a public nuisance and take you away for that

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.