The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm going to do it at uni.
Will have an academical course..
It will depend on the course if it will be practical or not.
Reply 2
I am going to be studying Media and Sociology at Uni when I start in Septemeber!! The course sounds very good!! :biggrin: Are you planning on doing Media at university??
yeah with sociology! haha just wanna know if its any good?
Reply 4
Justice4Michael

Really depends on where you go the course content in Media at say Manchester is vastly different from say Royal Holloway.

Where are you going for it?
Saree
I am going to be studying Media and Sociology at Uni when I start in Septemeber!! The course sounds very good!! :biggrin: Are you planning on doing Media at university??
Yeah it is cool actually, I have a friend doing that. And I did Anthropology of Media too this semester (which is kinda similar), as one of my electives, where one of the assignments I did was on TSR lol! But I wasn't like 0_o hehe, I just had to ask a couple questions on here, and that's it. And the assignment was on internet communities anyway. An easy 25 points I can tell you :p:

Anyway hope the course turns out of be good! :smile:

DB_x
Reply 6
Justice4Michael

Well, from what the prospectus says, the course sounds pretty good but obviously it will differ from university to university. I enjoy Sociology and I like the aspects of sociology that are being covered. As for the Media part, I love all the practical things I could do i.e. work at the radio station and magazine writing etc, all of which I have had some experience of and really enjoy!! Overall, I think Media and Sociology is a great course to do.....not that I'm biased or anything!! :redface: Lol! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending