Okay...There Is The Right Way...And The Other Way Watch

This discussion is closed.
kateington
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by silence)
the girl in question sounds like a bit of a chav who gets around, to put it bluntly.

and besides that, i don't understand why such circumstances need a topic on a forum for you to have better understanding of your situation.
Exactly.
CrispyDuck
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've heard that this time of year's great for conceiving with 15 year old girls.... :hmpf:
-TMG-
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Look I wouldn't be getting her pregnant. And it's not as if I'm forcing myself on her, it was very much the other way round. If a girl sends you texts all the time saying 'I want your big **** in me and stuff like that of course you're going to react. Anyway it was only going to be groping I think hehe.

But she text me today sayin she's not goin cos her mate isn't goin. I was actually relieved cos I told the ex I wasn't going to ever come back to where she lives (which is incidentally where her mate lives) and I wasn't going to go out with this mate lol.

All her mates lie about their ages though :O
Saffie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
they lie about their ages? you mean they're more like 12?! :eek:
Have a bit of respect for yourself, yanno... dignity.
-TMG-
Rep:
?
LOL no just the ex said she was 16 when she was really 15. But I didn't start seein her til she was 16 so that's okay. And another girl pretends she's 19 when she's really 15. That girl says she has a fiance too. They're all pretty mental. Especially the ex, which is why she's the ex
kateington
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by -TMG-)
LOL no just the ex said she was 16 when she was really 15. But I didn't start seein her til she was 16 so that's okay. And another girl pretends she's 19 when she's really 15. That girl says she has a fiance too. They're all pretty mental. Especially the ex, which is why she's the ex
Go and do what you like. Just don't expect people on here not to be unimpressed with your posts. You already decided you were going to go and mess around with her so why ask what to do here? It's not big and it's not clever.
ChemistBoy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by -TMG-)
If a girl sends you texts all the time saying 'I want your big **** in me and stuff like that of course you're going to react.
Quite true, but my usual reaction would be to run away.

But she text me today sayin she's not goin cos her mate isn't goin. I was actually relieved cos I told the ex I wasn't going to ever come back to where she lives (which is incidentally where her mate lives) and I wasn't going to go out with this mate lol.
Ladies and Gentlemen, chavese at it's finest.
Ron Stoppable
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kateington)
Go and do what you like. Just don't expect people on here not to be unimpressed with your posts. You already decided you were going to go and mess around with her so why ask what to do here? It's not big and it's not clever.
Spot on Kate.

Pee off initial poster boy. Do whatever you want and have fun with any consequences.

Other TSRers, be sensible and don't reply and don't bump this back up. Somebody has already got their little thrill from attention over talking about a probably fictitious situation.
-TMG-
Rep:
?
It's not a fictitious situation. Just cos I'm not going to the pictures with you, feelthesunshine :P

So are you saying they're chavs chemist boy? I think they are :O they do act really strange. Anyway I'm leaving the ex and her band of chavs alone now lol. I posted it on here for advice, mainly from lads. Look at how all the girls reacted...
Mad_Monkey59
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
some people on this board are sooo stuck up there own bums its not even funny.

36f wow, are you sure?

From a guys point of view, do u really need to ask? hit that now!!!!

jesus christ guys n gals lighten up! - yes its a possibility he could go to prison, and yes its against the law, but the law can kiss my butt, only you know if you are ready or not, and this girl by the sounds of it isn't exactly a nun
saz_1989
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
if she's 16, then go for it. if she's 15, then wait til she's 16. but, use protection - from the sounds of it, it'd be a good idea.

sex is just sex people. sure, it can be all lovey-dovey and really nice, but not everyone feels like that. plus it doesn't say his age in his profile so he could only be 16 or 17.
kateington
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm not stuck up at all. But this guy is a tool. Read his other threads. He wan't even asking a question he was just trying to get attention. I'm not a prude about sex by any means but come one. Oh and in his profile it says he's hopefully goin to uni which means his 17/18. Old enough to get busted.
-TMG-
Rep:
?
Thanks everyone

The real question was should I be worried about what the ex thinks? Since I told the ex I wasn't going to do anythin with this girl. And yeah 36F or maybe 34F...the next size up from Jordan's

And yah lighten up people, try feelin the sunshine feelthesunshine :P
Saffie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by -TMG-)
It's not a fictitious situation. Just cos I'm not going to the pictures with you, feelthesunshine :P

So are you saying they're chavs chemist boy? I think they are :O they do act really strange. Anyway I'm leaving the ex and her band of chavs alone now lol. I posted it on here for advice, mainly from lads. Look at how all the girls reacted...
a) feelthesunshine is a guy
(Original post by mad_monkey59)
jesus christ guys n gals lighten up! - yes its a possibility he could go to prison, and yes its against the law, but the law can kiss my butt, only you know if you are ready or not, and this girl by the sounds of it isn't exactly a nun
b) Well my reaction wasn't omfg that's horrific... I just think running to a 15 year old girl whose been sending dirty texts means she's got you wrapped round her little finger. Far from her getting hurt, that's more likely to be -TMG-. If he went to my school no-one would think oooo go him, they'd think eeyew you got off with her etc..

-TMG- c) When you actually fall for a decent girl, how do you think she'll feel about your track record? They'd think you have no standards- therefore I they're nothing special, and they might be slightly self conscious of their breasts!!
-TMG-
Rep:
?
(Original post by kateington)
I'm not stuck up at all. But this guy is a tool. Read his other threads. He wan't even asking a question he was just trying to get attention. I'm not a prude about sex by any means but come one. Oh and in his profile it says he's hopefully goin to uni which means his 17/18. Old enough to get busted.
You have nothing better to do? I am asking questions here and certain PMSin females are seeing only what they want to see and not reading the whole thing. I am not the only guy about to have sex with this girl. There are girls in the world who have sex with multiple guys. This girl is one of them. I was just asking should I go for it. If you don't have anything helpful to say then hush.
saz_1989
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by -TMG-)
You have nothing better to do? I am asking questions here and certain PMSin females are seeing only what they want to see and not reading the whole thing. I am not the only guy about to have sex with this girl. There are girls in the world who have sex with multiple guys. This girl is one of them. I was just asking should I go for it. If you don't have anything helpful to say then hush.
here's a tip: don't ever EVER tell girls they have PMS. If they haven't, they'll hate you; if they have, they'll beat you up.

What's wrong with having sex with a few people? I'm not a ****. But some of you would probably think some of my friends are and it's quite insulting.
kateington
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha
-TMG-
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lozza)
here's a tip: don't ever EVER tell girls they have PMS. If they haven't, they'll hate you; if they have, they'll beat you up.

What's wrong with having sex with a few people? I'm not a ****. But some of you would probably think some of my friends are and it's quite insulting.
Well if she doesn't have PMS then I feel sorry for her

It must be terrible being so agitated and *****y all the time. And yeah some people are closed minded. There are many teens having sex right now. How many of them get arrested?
kateington
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by -TMG-)

It must be terrible being so agitated and *****y all the time. And yeah some people are closed minded. There are many teens having sex right now. How many of them get arrested?
If your only come back is to say i have PMS then i pity your intellect. Yes it happens. Of course it does. But that doesn't make it any less illegal does it? The whole tone of your posts suggests very well that you know what your doing and what reaction you'll get.
saz_1989
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by -TMG-)

would you like a spade or a ladder?

oi, i'm a *****. i'm a total utter evil *****. (i'm tempted to say here, "but i'm fit so it's okay"). instead i'll say, "but i tell it as it is" so hence it pisses people off but is also true.

well there was this one time i almost got arrested...let's not talk about that eh?!!!

who you laughing at kate???
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (329)
37.3%
No - but I will (71)
8.05%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.14%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (419)
47.51%

Watched Threads