thekillersrock
I am the chicken "lover"... can I join?

Perverted chicken :eek:
Reply 121
***pokes head in***
***damn........not an animal lover in sight***
***leaves***
Reply 122
Has anyone ever noticed how, whenever you try to make something "dog-proof", the dog in question always seems to have a ready-made counter? :biggrin:
bump...

anyone around?:frown:
Reply 124
saiyamana
bump...

anyone around? :frown:

Hello hello *waves* :biggrin:

bodhisattva
Has anyone ever noticed how, whenever you try to make something "dog-proof", the dog in question always seems to have a ready-made counter? :biggrin:

Another question: is there any way you can make your house hamster-proof?? :eek: :eek:
ChocoVet
Hello hello *waves* :biggrin:

Another question: :eek: :eek:

hamster proof eh? :hmmmm:
i need to parrot proof my house...
wooooooo! i should be getting a hamster soon! woooooo! :smile: Hopefully ill be taking it to university as well :p: they will never know! :evil:
i have 4 horses, 5 dogs, 2 sheep, 2 ducks, a guinea pig. I love animals, but horses and ducks are my favourite although we breed dogs so i love puppies!!
count me in mateys
Reply 130
saiyamana
wooooooo! i should be getting a hamster soon! woooooo! :smile: Hopefully ill be taking it to university as well :p: they will never know! :evil:

Yay yay hammies are cool :biggrin: Are you getting a dwarf or a russian?
Hello :hello:

I have 2 horses and a dog, I'm a second year vet student and I'm working as a veterinary nurse during the hols. Can I join?
ChocoVet
Yay yay hammies are cool :biggrin: Are you getting a dwarf or a russian?

i dont know.. :confused: just gonna go the pet shop and get the cutest lil hamster there :smile: white n flufly :smile:
Reply 133
You know in America they clip birds' wings and keep dogs and cats inside? How cruel is that.
Please back me up here, the psycho freaks aren't listening to me - http://birdmart.com/chatboards/birdcare/

P.S Sign me up to the Animal Lovers Society :smile:
E_J_C_2000
You know in America they clip birds' wings and keep dogs and cats inside? How cruel is that.
Please back me up here, the psycho freaks aren't listening to me - http://birdmart.com/chatboards/birdcare/

P.S Sign me up to the Animal Lovers Society :smile:

generalising a bit there.... :frown:

I think thats why people are annoyed.

are you Emma btw?
hi! just the thought of animals make me happy, just adore them... oh when i can afford and i have the chance, i am going to adopt a grayhound- since they need homes, and i am also going to get a cute chinese crested puppy- they're the best--- yeah :smile:
Reply 136
Hey I know I posted a while back about my pet chickens but here's an update! I have a website here and have loads of cute pics on! :biggrin: I was wondering though it anyone can tell whether chicks are girls or boys? I think I have 2 boys and 3 girls, but am not sure! So any help would be great, if you could leave a message on my guestbook I'd really appreciate it! :biggrin: Just I need to give the boys back so the sooner I know, the better, as then I can get to know the girls better :smile:
I loove animals!! I had a dog when i was lil but she died and i wouldnt stop crying (i was 8 years old) and now i have a siamese cat, his weird but sooooo cute!!! And i used to have an aquriam (sp) but the fishes had smething wrong with them and it was later reported on tv that the store we bought it from had some sort of fish disease on all their fishes! GRR! they were soon bank rupt or something as their had to close their business.
But anyways.... can i join? :p: :biggrin:
i love animals... dogs especially. Basically grew up with 2 dogs who have both died :frown: currently have 3 dogs 3 tortoises and LOTS of fish (in 2 ponds, a tank and 2 fish bowls!!) also have a pole cat living in the rafters and mice!!!
can i join? i have 3 dogs and a bunny. i am a veterinary nurse and hope to become a vet at some point.

Latest