(Original post by thekillersrock)
    I am the chicken "lover"... can I join?
    Perverted chicken :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ***pokes head in***
    ***damn........not an animal lover in sight***
    ***leaves***

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone ever noticed how, whenever you try to make something "dog-proof", the dog in question always seems to have a ready-made counter?

ReputationRep:
    bump...

anyone around?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    bump...

anyone around?
    Hello hello *waves*

(Original post by bodhisattva)
    Has anyone ever noticed how, whenever you try to make something "dog-proof", the dog in question always seems to have a ready-made counter?
    Another question: is there any way you can make your house hamster-proof?? :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoVet)
    Hello hello *waves*

Another question: :eek: :eek:
    hamster proof eh? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    i need to parrot proof my house...

ReputationRep:
    wooooooo! i should be getting a hamster soon! woooooo! Hopefully ill be taking it to university as well :p: they will never know! :evil:

ReputationRep:
    i have 4 horses, 5 dogs, 2 sheep, 2 ducks, a guinea pig. I love animals, but horses and ducks are my favourite although we breed dogs so i love puppies!!

ReputationRep:
    count me in mateys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    wooooooo! i should be getting a hamster soon! woooooo! Hopefully ill be taking it to university as well :p: they will never know! :evil:
    Yay yay hammies are cool Are you getting a dwarf or a russian?

ReputationRep:
    Hello :hello:

I have 2 horses and a dog, I'm a second year vet student and I'm working as a veterinary nurse during the hols. Can I join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoVet)
    Yay yay hammies are cool Are you getting a dwarf or a russian?
    i dont know.. :confused: just gonna go the pet shop and get the cutest lil hamster there white n flufly

ReputationRep:
    You know in America they clip birds' wings and keep dogs and cats inside? How cruel is that.
    Please back me up here, the psycho freaks aren't listening to me - http://birdmart.com/chatboards/birdcare/

P.S Sign me up to the Animal Lovers Society

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by E_J_C_2000)
    You know in America they clip birds' wings and keep dogs and cats inside? How cruel is that.
    Please back me up here, the psycho freaks aren't listening to me - http://birdmart.com/chatboards/birdcare/

P.S Sign me up to the Animal Lovers Society
    generalising a bit there....

I think thats why people are annoyed.

are you Emma btw?

ReputationRep:
    hi! just the thought of animals make me happy, just adore them... oh when i can afford and i have the chance, i am going to adopt a grayhound- since they need homes, and i am also going to get a cute chinese crested puppy- they're the best--- yeah

ReputationRep:
    Hey I know I posted a while back about my pet chickens but here's an update! I have a website here and have loads of cute pics on! I was wondering though it anyone can tell whether chicks are girls or boys? I think I have 2 boys and 3 girls, but am not sure! So any help would be great, if you could leave a message on my guestbook I'd really appreciate it! Just I need to give the boys back so the sooner I know, the better, as then I can get to know the girls better

ReputationRep:
    I loove animals!! I had a dog when i was lil but she died and i wouldnt stop crying (i was 8 years old) and now i have a siamese cat, his weird but sooooo cute!!! And i used to have an aquriam (sp) but the fishes had smething wrong with them and it was later reported on tv that the store we bought it from had some sort of fish disease on all their fishes! GRR! they were soon bank rupt or something as their had to close their business.
    But anyways.... can i join? :p:

ReputationRep:
    i love animals... dogs especially. Basically grew up with 2 dogs who have both died currently have 3 dogs 3 tortoises and LOTS of fish (in 2 ponds, a tank and 2 fish bowls!!) also have a pole cat living in the rafters and mice!!!

ReputationRep:
    can i join? i have 3 dogs and a bunny. i am a veterinary nurse and hope to become a vet at some point.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.