The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
more importantly, how old were they? was the woman fit?
Reply 21
ramroff
i've tried it, its very nice. with 2 girls that is, not another guy :eek:

I might have known you'd have done it :rolleyes: :p:
Reply 22
ramroff
more importantly, how old were they? was the woman fit?

definitely a question we need the answer to. :biggrin:
was something that i wanted to do, my bisexual urges do need some attention too, but then i made love with my bf and i'm a little possessive of him now. Dont think i'd be able to watch him be with another woman! I still wanna experience a woman though! It's such a hard choice! But I'd have to really think about it if there was a possibility of it happening.
Reply 24
Mad Vlad
Doesn't really appeal to me to be honest... :redface:

same here.
Reply 25
SophistiCat
Who has had/would have one?

If you have, was it worth it?

How did/would you go about finding the third person if you are in a relationship? You can hardly do it with a friend- that would just mess things up.
ive done it with 6 others before, it was great, they were my mates too which was weird afterwards, but at least now we have something to laugh about :biggrin:
Reply 26
CrispyDuck
I've been asked (and i was a virgin!) lol an older couple asked me if i'd be interested....I said No, it was a little to early in my sexual career to be thinking about that :rolleyes: lol, i wouldn't rule it out in the future though

xxxx
well theres nothing like jumping in at the deep end!!!... so to speak
Reply 27
Amy
ive done it with 6 others before, it was great, they were my mates too which was weird afterwards, but at least now we have something to laugh about :biggrin:

SIX :eek:
were you a litte sore after that?
Reply 28
Owain
SIX :eek:
were you a litte sore after that?
i only went with two of them, one girl one boy. i stuck with the girl for the most part of the night. it was good fun
Reply 29
Now I'm getting scared.... :s:
is everyone in the UK into sex-orgies or just people who post in this forum?!?
Reply 30
Adarah
Now I'm getting scared.... :s:
is everyone in the UK into sex-orgies or just people who post in this forum?!?
why?
Reply 31
Amy
why?

well... dunno, I just find it scary :eek:
I didn't think my upbringing was very conservative or anything, but reading this post (and many others on this forum) ... lol, i now sort of have this mental picture in my mind that all (well, most) people in the UK are totally sex-crazy or something.
Hahaha, maybe I need to visit the technology section or something instead of the health and relationship section to cool down a bit :p: :wink:
Reply 32
I wouldn't do it, I don't think. I suppose you can never say never but I doubt it would ever appeal to me. Whatever steams your pudding, I guess!
Reply 33
Adarah
well... dunno, I just find it scary :eek:
I didn't think my upbringing was very conservative or anything, but reading this post (and many others on this forum) ... lol, i now sort of have this mental picture in my mind that all (well, most) people in the UK are totally sex-crazy or something.
Hahaha, maybe I need to visit the technology section or something instead of the health and relationship section to cool down a bit :p: :wink:
you ever heard of the phrase "no sex please, we're british" ??

its cus the uk is renowned for being very consevative
Reply 34
Amy
you ever heard of the phrase "no sex please, we're british" ??

its cus the uk is renowned for being very consevative

hahaha, well, there are a lot of anti- british jokes about their lack of passion in bed ... mostly imported from France, where they make up ten new jokes every day - but then the French would, they hate the British.
Reply 35
Adarah
hahaha, well, there are a lot of anti- british jokes about their lack of passion in bed ... mostly imported from France, where they make up ten new jokes every day - but then the French would, they hate the British.
well thasts ok, cus you'll find alot of brits that hate the french, i dont mind i think the french accent is so amazingly romantic
i havent but, being a red blooded male, wouldnt rule it out as a possibility....with 2 girls of course
... considering she said she had sex with a guy and a girl earlier in the thread....

Yeah well, me and my now ex made an agreement to have a threesome if the other wanted one and had a will 3rd party after we broke up. Tho some how I don't see it happening.
I would do it. Been close to doing it before but it just never happened.
Lozza
i might have one but not with someone i cared about. probably if i was drunk then i'd do it with a friend and a fitty for a laugh...but probably wouldn't go all the way. wouldn't want to ruin a friendship.

If you don't go all the way, you don't ruin the friendship? That is strange...

Latest

Trending

Trending