Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    how can u make a custom avatar, thats the correct jpg or gif?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VampireWithSoul)
    how can u make a custom avatar, thats the correct jpg or gif?
    u mean how do browse for pics that r just the right size. i have dat prob coz there always too big

ReputationRep:
    You need adobe photoshop to change the image size. If you have broadband you can download it with kazaa it would probably take way too long on 56k. I don't know if there is another way you can do it using just windows programs? Anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    u mean how do browse for pics that r just the right size. i have dat prob coz there always too big
    I just find pics I like then shrink them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starbuck*)
    I just find pics I like then shrink them

I want to know how you can upload one without losing picture quality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    I want to know how you can upload one without losing picture quality.
    u can go on google images and go to advanced then search for "icons". it only brings up the results with the correct size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phillip04)
    u can go on google images and go to advanced then search for "icons". it only brings up the results with the correct size.
    yep, that's the easiest way in my opinion.

lou xxx

(Original post by a_musical_gay)
    You need adobe photoshop to change the image size. If you have broadband you can download it with kazaa it would probably take way too long on 56k. I don't know if there is another way you can do it using just windows programs? Anyone know?
    http://www.myimager.com/

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.