Turn on thread page Beta

Has anyone ever eaten soooo much they threw up? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, because I nearly did exactly that today for a bet at TGI Fridays (Ultimate Burger was the challenge!)
    However, I won £25 for it!
    xxxClairexxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire1985)
    Just wondering, because I nearly did exactly that today for a bet at TGI Fridays (Ultimate Burger was the challenge!)
    xxxClairexxx
    No, actually. :confused: I don't like feeling sick...

ReputationRep:
    xxxClairexxx
    How about drinking too much...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ++Hex++)
    No, actually. :confused: I don't like feeling sick...
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    xxxClairexxx
    pfffff, £25 ceased to be a significant amount of money to me about a month ago (when i started getting paychecks for a full time job). id rather hold onto my stomach lining

ReputationRep:
    xxxClairexxx
    what is ultimate burger?

ReputationRep:
    xxxClairexxx
    i av a really bad phobia of bein sick and go all shaky before. dunno y lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    i av a really bad phobia of bein sick and go all shaky before. dunno y lol

Same here. I havn't been sick in nine years because I try so hard to avoid it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    9 years wow. ive gone 4 years but strictly speaking 2 coz i was training(running) really hard last year and was sick a tiny bit coz of it. but it didnt really bother me coz i was nackered lol.

oh well im really sure u wanted ta know the grusome facts (sarcastic) soz lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm eaten loads then drunk a couple of pints and I've felt so bloated that I was sick (in wetherspoons!). Does that count?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    is avoidance your trick? i need to learn that then- i'm sick right now

ReputationRep:
    Did you notice that you were starting to feel sick at all? And why would you put your health at risk for only 25pounds?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2003
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.