ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izlah)
    i dont know what it is

thats why i asked
    I see :confused:
    its a great car
    made by Toyota

ReputationRep:
    Create a huge cannabis farm like on lock stock just for the hell of it, i'd do this in a really rural part of....somewhere. And do all the other regular stuff like cars/houses/lots of bags of haribo etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izlah)
    oh really? cool. i love him soooo much
    dont you just love ride a white swan
    Yea...'tis a fantastic song...not quite as good as hot love in my opinion tho (and the song of the same names pretty good too mwahahahah!)

ReputationRep:
    Lexus? what are you...a total chav?
    or as alan partridge would say "they're the japanese merecedes - i love Lexi...because thats the singular"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    Yea...'tis a fantastic song...not quite as good as hot love in my opinion tho (and the song of the same names pretty good too mwahahahah!)

hot love is pretty sexy

20 century toooooooooooy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    Create a huge cannabis farm like on lock stock just for the hell of it, i'd do this in a really rural part of....somewhere. And do all the other regular stuff like cars/houses/lots of bags of haribo etc etc.

mmmm hariiiibo

ReputationRep:
    shoping... clothes... save half of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    Lexus? what are you...a total chav?
    or as alan partridge would say "they're the japanese merecedes - i love Lexi...because thats the singular"
    I want to ask a question
    but do not make fun of it ok

what do you mean by CHAV :confused:
    I read it many times
    but did not get it

ReputationRep:
    Invest it in....well, that would be telling ;-)

ReputationRep:
    well first things first i would buy an aston martin db9 for myself
    then book first class tickets(maybe get a private jet) to all the great shopping capitals of the world and spend spend oh and take a few m8z wiv me too.
    IF there anything left i'll save it lol aint gonna happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    And they seem to walk differently from everyone else, kinda like rickets in their thorax....if you get what i mean.
    Yea....kinda like the guy from the softmints ad!

ReputationRep:
    actually
    I think I did not get it clear enough
    yet, I like Lexus so much
    and when you have a million
    what not waste some money
    (yet, Lexus great)

ReputationRep:
    Yea...lexus are great cars...yet sadly stereotyped by the aforementioned socio-economic group and alan partridge (statistically, he has done the same amount of damage to the image of Norwich that a major nuclear attack would have - good work that man!)

ReputationRep:
    Id increase my money by investing it. then buy an attack satelite and draw pictures on the planet

ReputationRep:
    I'd buy three minis and recreate the italian job

ReputationRep:
    what on earth is an attack satellite? (well...i assume its not "technically" on earth, but...)

ReputationRep:
    Well its similar to the thing in die another day. But not as rubbish. Since none exhist I'd have to make one. Then Id let people think aliens were trying to comunicate with all these giant drawings. lol and maybe make some crop circles too. Oh imagine the fun to be had wth hoaxes.

ReputationRep:
    or you could just do the world a favour and take out bush & blair...then see america go on a "crusade" to fill the vacuum of space or something ridiculous.
    "they're little green men...we call them bwgers!"

ReputationRep:
    Do you reckon i could redo dday saving private ryan with just a million? i would love doing that sooo much.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.