Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what, with live ammo? or remake the film

ReputationRep:
    hehe...make it so theres actually someone non-american involved you mean? they are convinced they won WW1&2 all by themselves aren't they....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    what, with live ammo? or remake the film
    no, remake the dday bit of the film, with blank guns etc etc, i mean theres the employment, blank guns, explosives, the location, building the bloody dday MG42 towers, the landing crafts, costumes....more than a million?

ReputationRep:
    maybe, might have to be not as good quality as the film because the whole thing took more than 10 million i think

ReputationRep:
    maybe, might have to be not as good quality as the film because the whole thing took more than 10 million i think
    bloody hell. They actually re built the mg42 towers didnt they, but only built one and worked around the single tower.

ReputationRep:
    i don't know, you probably could do it with a million
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    a bulldog (aircraft)
    a nice house
    a couple of horses

ReputationRep:
    Are you insane? modern films cost tens of millions...you could, ofcourse do it with a million...but it wouldn't look too dissimilar to you and some of your mates running up a beach with some of your other mates firing water pistols at you...

10 most expensive films

ReputationRep:
    that could be fun for a laugh

ReputationRep:
    well...i'm not going to deny that one!

ReputationRep:
    that could be fun for a laugh
    lol yeah that would be fun.

ReputationRep:
    dont think it would quite be worth a cool mill' tho...do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    dont think it would quite be worth a cool mill' tho...do you?
    No, somehow i doubt. Oh i know, i could redo the German sniper scene, that would cost a million

ReputationRep:
    mmm...you could remake "the eiger sanction" to give it a bit more action...just wouldn't be the same without clint though, would it!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.