Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kavanne)
    Uh, you wouldn't hate it if he were dead, would you?

-Kavanne
    lol a lot of people hate mothers and fathers day kavanne, its a whoel different story if our parents were dead. We cant really know now what we'd fel or think if a member of my family were dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty**b)
    What is everyone planning to do and get for fathers day this year?? :eek:
    I've got my dad some Thornton's Special Toffee

(Original post by kitty**b)
    the 19th which is this sunday.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i didnt relize it was that soon!

ReputationRep:
    I've got my dad some Thornton's Special Toffee
    Thorntons! Good idea! Thorntons for every occasion :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kit_Kat)
    Thorntons! Good idea! Thorntons for every occasion :P
    Precisely my thoughts!

ReputationRep:
    (wasn't there another thread like this?)

anyways, i'm getting my dad a watch, but it's kind of expensive, so my sister is chipping in.

ReputationRep:
    How many more 'present giving' days does Western society need?

ReputationRep:
    Precisely my thoughts!
    And I can get myself something while I'm at it

ReputationRep:
    And I can get myself something while I'm at it
    I would have done but couldn't afford it! I'd have loved some fudge or coconut ice!

ReputationRep:
    I'd have loved some fudge or coconut ice!
    I'm obsessed with the Continental range - especially the choc mousse bars.

ReputationRep:
    I'm obsessed with the Continental range - especially the choc mousse bars.
    *mouth is watering*

I'll have to buy something big from Thorntons to celebrate the ending of exams!

ReputationRep:
    Yeeh! Are you doing anything with your friends after the exams? Mine all want to do something but none of us have any good ideas!

ReputationRep:
    Yeeh! Are you doing anything with your friends after the exams? Mine all want to do something but none of us have any good ideas!
    My friend and I were going to go on holiday to Tenerife... but then some of our other friends invited her on holiday to Majorca but not me so she decided to go with them instead :mad:

ReputationRep:
    That sucks! I'll come :P I think one of my friends mentioned going to Paris or something for a couple of days (we're all kinda skint at the moment!) so I think I'll revive that idea.

ReputationRep:
    That sucks! I'll come :P I think one of my friends mentioned going to Paris or something for a couple of days (we're all kinda skint at the moment!) so I think I'll revive that idea.
    Go for it, Paris is an absolutely awesome place, fantastic atmosphere! My bf and I went there at New Year. He's French and is from Paris so I had a perfect tour guide! We went to the top of the Eiffel Tower - I *highly* recommend it! - and to the top of the Arc de Triumph at night, so we could see all the Christmas lights. It was magical!

We're going to Italy in the summer and coming back via Disneyland Paris

ReputationRep:
    Lol you're making me more jealous of you and your bf with every post! :P French as well! Lucky girl :P
    My bf's promised to take me to Paris, but I need to go to Disneyland with my crazy Disney-loving friends!

ReputationRep:
    Lol you're making me more jealous of you and your bf with every post! :P French as well! Lucky girl :P
    My bf's promised to take me to Paris, but I need to go to Disneyland with my crazy Disney-loving friends!
    Hehe, sorry!

In my case we'll be doing three weeks of culture in Italy, so Disneyland is some kind of antidote! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've bought me dad a card (he's obsessed with cards) and a Jamie Oliver cookbook, which i know sounds incredibly girly, but it's what he wants - and it means he cooks me great food. xx

ReputationRep:
    Grrr... Italy is the one place I REALLY want to go! I intend to go there for my honeymoon and never come back :P

Mousey - At least your dad tells you something he wants! I wish mine made it that easy!

ReputationRep:
    Grrr... Italy is the one place I REALLY want to go! I intend to go there for my honeymoon and never come back :P
    Lol, there are millions of places I want to travel to and so far I've only been to France and Germany and stayed overnight in Belgium. Haven't even begun to think about honeymoon destinations, the choice is just too vast!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.