Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, whatever 'present giving day' it is in my family we tell eachother what we want, otherwise we won't get it and then we'll be upset. this way is so much easier.

I'm going to Malia in Crete with my girly friends. can't wait to go, but it's a while after exams, which is a shame. At least it will give me a chance to amek some money though. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Lol, there are millions of places I want to travel to and so far I've only been to France and Germany and stayed overnight in Belgium. Haven't even begun to think about honeymoon destinations, the choice is just too vast!
    Lucky, I've only been to Spain 3 times, Holland and Israel (but I wasn't born at the time so apparently that doesn't count ) Italy's a definite choice for me, I want to go to Venice and Rome and one of the lakes. My friend's going to Lake Garda in 2 weeks, I'm insanely jealous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kit_Kat)
    Lucky, I've only been to Spain 3 times, Holland and Israel (but I wasn't born at the time so apparently that doesn't count ) Italy's a definite choice for me, I want to go to Venice and Rome and one of the lakes. My friend's going to Lake Garda in 2 weeks, I'm insanely jealous!
    Wow! My bf and I are doing a tour and going to lots of cities in Italy, not staying anywhere for more than two nights, so it'll be a lot of travelling but should be cool in terms of getting an overview of Italy!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely, have a great time! I dont think I'd be able to choose just one place to visit so that's how I'd like to do it - just go everywhere! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kit_Kat)
    Definitely, have a great time! I dont think I'd be able to choose just one place to visit so that's how I'd like to do it - just go everywhere! :P
    Yeah, that was the case with us too! And thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty**b)
    What is everyone planning to do and get for fathers day this year?? :eek:
    Going out for a meal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Yeah, that was the case with us too! And thanks!
    You're dead lucky to be able to do it

I g2g, talk to you soon!

ReputationRep:
    Mines not even in the country for it.. Or his birthday which is the 21st (Trust him to want 2 presents..) Oh well. More time to revise.. wooo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    lol a lot of people hate mothers and fathers day kavanne, its a whoel different story if our parents were dead. We cant really know now what we'd fel or think if a member of my family were dead.
    I know what you'd feel.

Psh.

SOME of you guys (not most of you), need to be more grateful.

-Kavanne

ReputationRep:
    Got my dad The Godfather Trilogy boxset

ReputationRep:
    Erm... a t shirt. And doing nothing since they're away for the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    How harsh is this?
    My dads bithday is on 21st June and my grand dads in on the 22nd June and Fathers day is on the 19th. I aint bought anything!! Because of my exams, i havnt had time.,

ReputationRep:
    my dad's so hard to buy for, there is nothing he wants. how annoying!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eXis)
    How harsh is this?
    My dads bithday is on 21st June and my grand dads in on the 22nd June and Fathers day is on the 19th. I aint bought anything!! Because of my exams, i havnt had time.,
    Lol, my mum's birthday is on the 12th, their anniversary is on the 15th, my dad's birthday is on the 16th and fathers' day is on the 19th! Lots to buy for and I'm broke!!

ReputationRep:
    doam forgot, guess its the old hand made card and a hug

ReputationRep:
    O.o...I dont envy you, i thought my situation was bad ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eXis)
    O.o...I dont envy you, i thought my situation was bad ^^
    Hehe, not to mention that it was my bf's and my anniversary on my mum's birthday, so I had to buy a pressie for him too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amo1)
    doam forgot, guess its the old hand made card and a hug
    lol i just remembered a prezzie i game my dad (i was 5) but i just got 3 highlighters on green paper joined them up and just wrote it so it came out in 3 line 'happy fathers day' lol, its the thought that counts

ReputationRep:
    Luckily I've got no one else to buy anything for at the moment but everyone I know seems to have a birthday in April so I'm still recovering from that :P

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.