Turn on thread page Beta

Feeling jealous watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello Every one,

I feel so jealous to one of my friends.
    I do not know what really do. Although I like her so much, but she has married to a very handsum guy and i feel so jealous(I know it sounds stupid....but it exists for me). Actually i think all of my efforts was robbish!!! to study hard ... geting offer from high ranked Universities...To work hard!!!! I do not know... Please help me to ignore this bad feeling that i have.

The point is that i am a strong girl not spoil one... but maybe spoil girls are more demanded to boys... :confused: :confused:

Let me know your comments!

ReputationRep:
    don't worry about it, looks aren't everything and if you worked hard then you will get a good job, go to a good university and meet loads of people, if she didn't work hard she just might end up staying in the house all day

ReputationRep:
    nah listen here! no need to be jealous...., education comes first..., and you'll most probably have a better life than your friend for studying hard! And some guys do preffer spoiled girls..., but tbh..., hand on my heart i like girls who arnt spoiled and who dont act big mouthed and arnt always after the guys flashy car or their money...., by the way handsome you say? well look no further! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeganeh80)
    Hello Every one,

I do not know what really do. Although I like her so much, but she has married to a very handsum guy and i feel so jealous(I know it sounds stupid....but it exists for me). Actually i think all of my efforts was robbish!!! to study hard ... geting offer form high ranked Universities...To work hard!!!! I do not know... Please help me to ignore this bad feeling that i have.

The point is that i am a strong girl not spoil one... but maybe spoil girls are more demanded to boys... :confused: :confused:

So your jelous because shes married a good looking guy?

Meh, marriage isnt all that. So shes got a handsome husband but you'll get married soon enough. I'd be far more jelous if one of my friends was getting an amazing university education and I wasnt because thats far more honourable. You are achieving something really amazing. You should be proud

Where are you from by the way? Just outta interest..

ReputationRep:
    Chris Rock said it best:
    "When a guy meets his mates new gf he says "Wow, she's amazing...i have to get a girl like her", but when a woman meets her mates new bf she says "Wow, he's amazing, i have to get HIM" "
    Dont worry thought...in the end what will be will be and everything will come to fruition for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen)
    So your jelous because shes married a good looking guy?

Meh, marriage isnt all that. So shes got a handsome husband but you'll get married soon enough. I'd be far more jelous if one of my friends was getting an amazing university education and I wasnt because thats far more honourable. You are achieving something really amazing. You should be proud

Where are you from by the way? Just outta interest..
    I am from Iran. I am coming to U.K in September to continue my study...
    Thanks any way for your reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayz)
    nah listen here! no need to be jealous...., education comes first..., and you'll most probably have a better life than your friend for studying hard! And some guys do preffer spoiled girls..., but tbh..., hand on my heart i like girls who arnt spoiled and who dont act big mouthed and arnt always after the guys flashy car or their money...., by the way handsome you say? well look no further! lol
    Thanks kayz. I feel better when a boy say this!!

ReputationRep:
    no really i'm just not saying this, thats truely what some genuine guys like me do...,

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? ANd your friend? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    hi

i feel jealous and envious always well not always but does have moments and i always reassure myself wiv like a pros and con thing.

I always think then abt destiny.

We are destined to find sum1 etc...

but i think if ur jealousy starts to affect ur realtionship wiv ur friend its better to tell her..anyways if she is a gr8 friend u shod be happy that she is happy and that she has found sum1 good looking and hope has many other qualities

don't worry,just keep working hard.

ReputationRep:
    don't worry - jealousy happens to everyone
    maybe just stay positive and think about all the lovely things that have happened to you - a good university education is worth being proud of!

ReputationRep:
    I am from Iran. I am coming to U.K in September to continue my study...
    Thanks any way for your reply
    Well if it means anything, I'll take you out when you come to the UK. Can't guarantee marriage though...

ReputationRep:
    Hello Every one,

I do not know what really do. Although I like her so much, but she has married to a very handsum guy and i feel so jealous(I know it sounds stupid....but it exists for me). Actually i think all of my efforts was robbish!!! to study hard ... geting offer from high ranked Universities...To work hard!!!! I do not know... Please help me to ignore this bad feeling that i have.

Aw! *hugs*

You know, I'd rather be you - getting the education - many would do anything to be in your shoes (and mine, hehe - well I am at a good uni ) right now! And you get to learn cool stuff, that can sometimes be interesting, and I could go on about all the psychological disorders (just had my exam, heh) that you WON'T get b/c of the cognitive activities which take place during daily uni life...

but I don't wanna bore you hehe

Hope things work out,

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be you too. Freedom!

But do not feel bad. Feel happy, because not only will you one day marry a great guy, but you will get a great education too! You get it all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    How old are you? ANd your friend? :confused:

I am 25. She is 28 (I think).

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: Thank you all for your threads. It was quiet good for me.
    One of my friends told me as long as you could be enough strong to win your inner fight, you can get help from other's comments....But the main fighter in this fight is YOURSELF....So i think i have to emphasize on my abilities and do not afraid of this feeling that "YES THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE AROUND US THAT MAYBE THEY DO BETTER THAN US" So there should not be any comparison!!!!..... is it right?
    :p:

P.S: Seabiscuit : So it seems you are handsome....LOL!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Aw! *hugs*

You know, I'd rather be you - getting the education - many would do anything to be in your shoes (and mine, hehe - well I am at a good uni ) right now! And you get to learn cool stuff, that can sometimes be interesting, and I could go on about all the psychological disorders (just had my exam, heh) that you WON'T get b/c of the cognitive activities which take place during daily uni life...

but I don't wanna bore you hehe

Hope things work out,

DB_x

Thanks danni_bella83....HUGs and kisses

ReputationRep:
    Yup.i understand how u feel prefectly.Sometimes i feel like this too esp when i am with one of my gal frien.She jsut seems to bring out the green monster in me..

ReputationRep:
    and just when you feel your life has surpassed hers she will mary the next david beckham

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.