AQA - A2 Eng Lit LTA 6 Watch

This discussion is closed.
JoeFen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Confident?

I have 14 quotations sat in front of me, from : Spring Offensive, Birdsong, All Quiet...., Oh What a Lovely War, The Soldier and Happy is England Now.

To do with : Nature, camaraderie, horror of war, religion, women and patriotism.
*~Amy~*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i just know poets/ pro-war/ anti-war/ modern stuff...don't actually have set quotes though! im not confident at all!
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by JoeFen)
Confident?

I have 14 quotations sat in front of me, from : Spring Offensive, Birdsong, All Quiet...., Oh What a Lovely War, The Soldier and Happy is England Now.

To do with : Nature, camaraderie, horror of war, religion, women and patriotism.
Oooh, I studied Oh What A Lovely War and read the whole thing but it was a library copy I had to give back when I left school, would you be able to post a couple of quotes please?
vinny221
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm learning bits from Observe the sons, Richard III, Henry V (examiners like such touches!) The Veteran and Drafts by Bomford. Good luck tomorrow!
kidrosie
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
very scared
vinny221
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
me too. I hate the word 'typicality'. I know Ill prob mention it once in 1b!!
JoeFen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I have a 7 page word document of quotations if anyone needs it. Throw down your e-mails and I'll send it ya.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (503)
37.65%
No - but I will (103)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.75%

Watched Threads