Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    bugger me that was close.

yesterday i went down the local shops in my car, just 2 miles down the road. as i was leaving the car park a woman was sat in my way for ages not noticing that i wanted to get out. i got annoyed off and left the car park pretty fast.

anyway, the doorbell just rang and when i opened it there was a policeman stood on our step. he said there had been a couple of complaints about erratic driving yesterday by a car registered to me. i just pretended to be quite shocked at anyone complaining about my driving, and answered all the questions he asked really nicely. showed him my license and he said it was just a warning but it won't happen again.

thankfully my dad's been out for a bit so he wasn't in the house to see it all.

and luckily i'd put my joint out half way through to get some food so the smell had just gone when he arrived.

i was still a little stoned when i answered the door though, not that he noticed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben3085)
    bugger me that was close.

yesterday i went down the local shops in my car, just 2 miles down the road. as i was leaving the car park a woman was sat in my way for ages not noticing that i wanted to get out. i got annoyed off and left the car park pretty fast.

anyway, the doorbell just rang and when i opened it there was a policeman stood on our step. he said there had been a couple of complaints about erratic driving yesterday by a car registered to me. i just pretended to be quite shocked at anyone complaining about my driving, and answered all the questions he asked really nicely. showed him my license and he said it was just a warning but it won't happen again.

thankfully my dad's been out for a bit so he wasn't in the house to see it all.

and luckily i'd put my joint out half way through to get some food so the smell had just gone when he arrived.

i was still a little stoned when i answered the door though, not that he noticed.
    lol, he probably did notice, just couldnt be bothered to do anything about it.

ReputationRep:
    lol i thoguht this topic was really about shaving..., was going to give a few tips here and there.., but anyhows now you know theres a newighbourhood watch down at that car park!

ReputationRep:
    oh!! i fort this was going to be about wallice and gromit! *storms off*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    lol, he probably did notice, just couldnt be bothered to do anything about it.
    If that's true - he sucks.

How fast is fast?

xx

(Original post by xxhayleyxx)
    oh!! i fort this was going to be about wallice and gromit! *storms off*
    I thought it'd be to do with Gillette or Wilkinson's Sword or summat. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrispyDuck)
    If that's true - he sucks.

How fast is fast?

xx
    rubbish. you think he should've taken action against me? i was smoking a joint in my room whilst watching the league of gentlemen, what harm am i doing to anyone?

i was probably doing about 25mph.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben3085)
    I was probably doing about 25mph.
    That probably is too fast for driving in a car park - there's a good chance of people stepping right in fornt of you or someone reversing out of the bay and you won't have time to react. Obviously we only have one side of the story, but if there were people who were actually bothered to make a number of complaints to the police about you, maybe you're not so innocent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    That probably is too fast for driving in a car park - there's a good chance of people stepping right in fornt of you or someone reversing out of the bay and you won't have time to react. Obviously we only have one side of the story, but if there were people who were actually bothered to make a number of complaints to the police about you, maybe you're not so innocent.
    when did i say i thought i was innocent? i admitted to the officer that i was being careless.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.