Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yay I've won tickets! Can't beleieve I got em cos I only set one text!

ReputationRep:
    ^ You lucky sod.! I sent five. No luck . I really wanted to go too.

Anyway, im going to Edinburgh instead.

On another note, is there anyone else who has won tickets?

ReputationRep:
    Yup. Got the text today. Not crazy bout going, but can't sell them and dont really want to give them away so I expect I will go. Text once.

ReputationRep:
    You're not? Omg, i wish i was as lucky as you.

ReputationRep:
    Im really sorry!

Apparently there are hospitality packages available for a few hundred, I read it in the times last week. Not sure how you would get them though.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Please check your PM inbox

Not heard about that

ReputationRep:
    ditto

ReputationRep:
    i won a pair too...altho i txted like 3 times jst to see if u wud get 'em dn't reaaally wanna go but like sum guy sed...cn't sell 'em so mite aswell go..unless someone pays cash

ReputationRep:
    Im willing to pay cash. Like i siad i txt 10 times. And im someone distraught, that i wasnt reconcilled with a pair. PM or email me.

ReputationRep:
    I tx 30 times and jus found out i have a pair so excited!! I'd of been so gutted if i hadn't won any! Who is everyone excited to see?? :rolleyes:
    I knew someone who tx once and won a pair, his dad tx once and won a pair and then his mom tx once and won a pair! A very lucky family wudnt u say lol!

ReputationRep:
    ^ Really? Thats wonderful, but also terrible . What a real family outing that'll be. So you spent 45 pounds on it? . Not suprised you would been gutted. lol

ReputationRep:
    I just see how so many people can fail to see the delicious irony of the denizens of the popular music industry - a product of high capitalism - doing a concert to help poor people in africa who are poor because of capitalism.

Here's an idea for you, bob: Why don't you tell us all to stop buying CD's and donate the money to charity...

ReputationRep:
    There doing another concert in the UK incase you all didn't know!!!

ReputationRep:
    45 pounds indeed, worth every penny can't wait 2 see bono, i've loved him since i was yay high!

ReputationRep:
    I text twice and won a pair of tickets. Made my day!

ReputationRep:
    ^ Lucky you.

Yes, but the other concert isnt gonna be as good. Not my a long margin.

ReputationRep:
    whats this about another concert?
    whos everybody lookin forward to see?

ReputationRep:
    There's another concert in Edinburgh with some acts playing on the 6th July.
    Looking forward to seeing U2, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Joss Stone, Dido, Robbie Williams, Coldplay, Ms Dynamite, Sting, Keane and Travis.

ReputationRep:
    I am lookin forward to the lot, but in particular u2 (bono ) velvot revolver (i love guns n roses!) elton john n snoooooop doggy dogg! the 6th of july is the march isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    ^ Yep, is it. 6th July is the rally in Edinburgh. Where another concert 'The Final Push' is being held.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.