Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have said where and wanted to go and "firmed" it via Ucas Track and received a letter AS9. BUT on my UCAS track the following still appears:

"DON'T FORGET..

to reply to your AS6F letter, which you will receive shortly, by 07 Jul 05
    If replying by web you must reply by 4pm BST on 07 Jul 05 "

I replyed by internet some time during last month. My friends that did it at the same time somehow don't have the message appearing any more. Am worried!!

ReputationRep:
    I got the same too but got a letter from UCAS confirming my decision so I guess there's nothing wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Phone UCAS. xx

ReputationRep:
    I've got the same too.

I doubt it's anything to bother. If you've received paper confirmation it's a legally bound contract? Not forgetting all the crap your uni have probably sent you. A glitch in their huge system perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    I've heard of a few other people having the same problem. I never got a letter from my firm choice confirming I accepted my offer but I'm not sure if everyone gets them anyway. I guess its probably safe to just check with UCAS anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have that message on UCAS track. If you replied a month ago and got the letter and on UCAS track, it says your firm and insurance choice, you will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    I hope so lol. Thanks

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.