Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello. im new. i have to write an essay on environmental dangers such as greenhouse effect, ozone layer being destroyed etc. its in for tmrw and i went out today. so can somebody do it on here so i can get it later. thanks.
    its for chemistry module 2 introduction.
    btw im 18

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phillip04)
    hello. im new. i have to write an essay on environmental dangers such as greenhouse effect, ozone layer being destroyed etc. its in for tmrw and i went out today. so can somebody do it on here so i can get it later. thanks.
    its for chemistry module 2 introduction.
    btw im 18
    its in for tmrw

ReputationRep:
    cant do it?

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just look it up and do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Why don't you just look it up and do it?
    i can look it up but on encyclopedia and cd rom on computer its encarta and britannica and the book is collins!

nevermind ill do it but thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phillip04)
    i can look it up but on encyclopedia and cd rom on computer its encarta and britannica and the book is collins!

nevermind ill do it but thanks
    well, i missed the last few days of term before the christmas and didnt have to hand it till tmrw, so can someone do it yet i haven;t had time with this becuase of other things.

thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Do you really think someone would actually be like, o sure, ill spend loads of time doing this guys homework because he cant be bothered?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_)
    Do you really think someone would actually be like, o sure, ill spend loads of time doing this guys homework because he cant be bothered?
    Haha exactly These people really make me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_)
    exactly what i was thinking.....these people make me laugh in derision.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.