Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey did anyone have this exam today?? how did u find it?

ReputationRep:
    I had this earlier, I've done the tourism and rivers options. I ran out of time badly, but the tourism question on the Butler Model was good.

ReputationRep:
    I ran out of time as well, doing the third Industry question, but I think I got enough key points in. I was really glad I got a coastal map question too, which I think I did well on, even with all the Welsh place-names!

ReputationRep:
    i spent to long on the 1st fluvial question and then had hardly anytime for butler!!! which fluvial question did udo?

ReputationRep:
    I sat the OCR Geography Exam yesterday also and did Natural Hazards and Leisure and Tourism questions. I was particually annoyed with the Leisure and Tourism one as the questions completely focused on tourism, but it wasn't too bad I don't think!?

ReputationRep:
    I did the question on base level and drew lots of diagrams for fluvial. I did the Bulter model question for tourism, was so happy that came up it was peasy, but then part b was a disaster as didnt finish.

ReputationRep:
    you sound like a right swot! when are A Levels 'peasy'?!
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    A Levels arent "peasy" at all, I was just really happy that came up cos I revised that loads. However I spent way too long on it so my part b was just a plan and little more than half a page, I can't do essays at all, theres just not enough time!!

ReputationRep:
    A Levels arent "peasy" at all, I was just really happy that came up cos I revised that loads. However I spent way too long on it so my part b was just a plan and little more than half a page, I can't do essays at all, theres just not enough time!!

ReputationRep:
    A Levels arent easy at all, I was just really happy that came up cos I revised that loads. However I spent way too long on it so my part b was just a plan and little more than half a page, I can't do essays at all, theres just not enough time!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i feel really annoyed at myself because im good in class and with homeworks etc but as soon as it comes to exams like these i let myself down bigtime. I have been gettin A's in class and after that exam on tuesday only think gonna get C or lower. Shi*ing it for tomorrow because hardly done anough revision and there's too much to learn. Doing hazrds and urban environments. GOOD LUCK!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.