The Student Room Group

UCL accommodation swap

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by dirtyoldriver

Original post by dirtyoldriver
Would any of you Langton-ers swap with a shared room if I were to get one after results? :p: I'd happily live 20 minutes away I just want a single room!

Heya, yes possibly! Please let me know when you expect to get an offer as I do have to reply to mine in 3 days. Thank you! :smile:
Original post by Melvyn92

Original post by Melvyn92
Heya, yes possibly! Please let me know when you expect to get an offer as I do have to reply to mine in 3 days. Thank you! :smile:

Oh yeah I forgot about the deadline :frown: it'll probably be more than 3 days as I'm still waiting for A-level results so never mind. Hopefully if it happens I'll find somebody who's willing to share in order to ease the budget a bit :smile: good luck finding a swap!
Reply 82
I received my accommodation offer and was allocated John Dodgson House self-catered, single en-suite, 10 mins walk from UCL. I would be happy to swap with anyone who has Schafer, Ian Baker or Ramsey House single room.

If interested PM me! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 83
I've got Max Rayne House. Anyone willing to swap for Arthur Tattersall House? :smile:
Reply 84
I've managed to find someone who would like to swap accommodation with me, but I don't know how to go about doing it. Has anyone managed to swap successfully before the swapping list starts which is in Oct?

I've been trying to call them but they are not picking up! :/
Reply 85
Perhaps because I have long lived in the healthy bureaucratic land of France, I cannot believe the ineffeciency of UCL accomodations ! They managed to gives me a spot at Ramsay... when I only applied to intercollegiate halls... What's wrong with them?!
Hi everyone! I was offered a single room (non en-suite) at Langton Close. I'm hoping to swap with something nearer to the main campus, still single room.
Is there anyone with a single room in Campbell Houses, Shafer House, John Tovell House, Ian Baker, Astor College (or other houses near the campus) who would like to swap???
thanks!
please PM me if interested!!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 87
Original post by louisp
Perhaps because I have long lived in the healthy bureaucratic land of France, I cannot believe the ineffeciency of UCL accomodations ! They managed to gives me a spot at Ramsay... when I only applied to intercollegiate halls... What's wrong with them?!

Would you like to swap for Max Rayne House with me? If yes PM me
Reply 88
I have an offer for a single en suite at College Hall even though I applied fo self catered accommodation. Is there anyone who has an offer for an en suite room or a room in a flat in a self catered student house?
I'll swap Ifor Evans Hall for College Hall or Connaught Hall or Ramsay Hall

£151.76 per week
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 90
I have been offered James Lighthill accom at UCL, single, ensuite, self catered but the price is too much, if anyone would liketo swap, with anything under £150, single, selfcatered and close proimity, message me, thanks :smile:
Reply 91
Im at MAX RAYNE HOUSE 110ppw, single, not en suite, would like to swap for any of the more expensive central halls, preferably GOLDSMID HOUSE.

Thanks
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 92
Rahhhh, still haven't heard back from them.
Ian Baker House was da Best!!!!!
Reply 94
Original post by alliefunkin
I've been allocated Goldsmid House single room, en-suite, self-catered and I was wondering whether anyone would like to swap? It's £189 so far too expensive for me. I'd like anything that's self-catered and less than £170 a week.

Thank you!

Hi please read your PM or email <removed>, I have a cheaper place at Max Rayne House in Camden, single, not en-suite.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Liela

Original post by Liela
I have an offer for a single en suite at College Hall even though I applied fo self catered accommodation. Is there anyone who has an offer for an en suite room or a room in a flat in a self catered student house?

I have an offer for Goldsmid House En suite single self catered £189 a week? i wouldnt mind swapping if your interested? PM me
Ive Just be given Goldsmid House En suite single £189 a week self catered. Im looking to swap with anyone who is a bit closer to UCL like ramsay Hall or Astor college? no preference in self caterd or catered
Got a single in Schafer house but I want a single room in Astor ! Schafer is too expensive for me :frown::frown:
Reply 98
Dear Fellow UCL freshers,

First of all, Congragulatioins Guys!! I hope it went well today and we've all secured the offer.

I am wondering is there anyone interested in an accomodation exchange. I have just been allocated to Max Rayne House. However, I'd very much prefer the following houses with proximity as my first priority.

1)Ian Baker House
2)John Dodgson House
3)Prankerd House

Please message me if you interested.

Thanks a lot.

Yours,
Kevin
Tentative ask if anybody with a max rayne single wants to swap to a schafer single?

not 100% sure if i want to go through with this but it's worth finding out if anyone's interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending