Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What did the exam today? What did you think? Didn't like the FöJ reading task. The last question was a bit weird too. Got to revise for tomorrow Business exam now! What did you write about for the very last part of the last question?

ReputationRep:
    I did! I didn't really like the listening (but then i never do) yeah the reading task was hard, i thought the translating into english was relatively easy compared to other years. I'm hoping for a C anyway, I finished the exam way too early too.

ReputationRep:
    The exam never takes any way near 2hrs 45....i thought that the paper was the hardest ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    The exam never takes any way near 2hrs 45....i thought that the paper was the hardest ever
    I was writing until the last minute...got bored at 3pm though, still had to carry on with it. Was very difficult, glad someone else thinks it was hard, because I didn't like the paper at all. The translation into english was good...but how much of your revision was actually useful? I don't think any of mine was and I revised loads, we were not taught about education, the army, and the environment was very limited in what we did. Hoping for a B overall...already got 2A's, so hopefully i've done ok on my speaking and retakes, and coursework(anyone got their coursework mark back? we haven't been told ours for german!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 15, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.