The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

kaylz91
hey, ive applied to go to uclan and leeds met and got an unconditional offer from both for an international Travel Managment course, ive been to see both citys and i think their both great! i really cant decide!! im scared preston is going to be too quite with not much night life and clubs and much to offer as leeds, is this the case? xx :confused: xx

Hi :-) I live 10 miles from Preston in Blackburn and I'm going to UCLAN in September after dropping out of Northumbria last November. Everyone from over here goes to Preston most Thursdays as that is THE student night for people who don't live in Preston.... it's packed. But most nights are student nights (been out there on a saturday night and is also packed) There are loads of bars and a few clubs! It is a good night life, but obviously Leeds is bigger. There are also places within miles of Preston to go out, because it is quite a small city, such as Blackburn, Clitheroe, Burnley and Blackpool........ Hope this helped :-)
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
I have an unconditional offer for photography at UCLan, i am waiting for one more offer so that i can accept the offer for UCLan :smile:
Reply 122
Are u gna b applying fr accomodation there? jst to let u knw ive applied for pharmacy and ive accepted uclan as my 1st choice :biggrin:
Caytastrophy
I've just accepted Psychology and Criminology at UCLAN :smile: excited!!! anyone else on it?:smile: :smile:

MEEEEE TOOOO :biggrin: Cant waitttt :smile:
I'm starting in september doing human rights!
Can. Not. Wait !
Reply 125
Hey !
I've applied for 2010 for the combined honours Film Production and Journalism course. Anyone else doing either of those in september or already studying them? :smile:
Reply 126
im from singapore and will be studying Interntional Journalism this september. wondering if anyone is doing the same course? (:
Reply 127
smile-xo
heyy anyone doing journalism? :smile:

hey! hopefully , just waiting for my offers as i only applied 2 weeks ago! :smile: you doing full journalism or a combined course?
I'm going to UCLAN to study Human Rights, i'm so excited! My dad works in leyland (which is near there) and works with looooads of people whose kids study there and live here. He says the teaching is really cosmopolitan and the library is second to none. As is the night life. Coming from Manchester, however, it may be a bit smaller then i'm used to. The accommodation looks awesome too, still waiting for my halls though (eek). Yeah i'm totally excited!!!!!!!
alixx_56
fashion promotion for me! well, i hope :smile:

Yea sane, im doing fashion promotion! xoxo
Reply 130
natalie**20
if your not sure u can do a combined honours acc and economics the only thing is u dnt get exemptions with acca or aca with economics but it is seen as good subject choice if u wanna do acc anyway. what other uni have u applied for.:smile:

Im doing accounting and finance in september :biggrin:
Yous decide on what your doing cant find anyone on my course lol
Reply 131
starting UCLAN in september, have people got there accomodation?
anyone doing fashion design course?
natalie**20
Im applying for accounting and finance, any1 else? is anyone else going to be a mature student ill b 21 but apparently thats a mature student :s-smilie:
my dear girl, 21?!, a mature student ?! HA!, I think i'll be the oldest MATURE thingy attending uni' on my designer supa charged zimmer frame!!! age is simpy a number, as getting old is compulsory but growing up is optional :pcguru: ps i'v reached the half century mark!
Reply 133
jventress3
my dear girl, 21?!, a mature student ?! HA!, I think i'll be the oldest MATURE thingy attending uni' on my designer supa charged zimmer frame!!! age is simpy a number, as getting old is compulsory but growing up is optional :pcguru: ps i'v reached the half century mark!

What course are you starting in september?
if anyone is studying law, i have first year contract law and the case law book, public law and lawyers skills books, in excellent condition

i also have business law and economics and accounting for business books for ec1401 module in business

all in excellent condition, i was a combined honour student on business and law and have now changes course.

message me for details :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending