Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone. This is my current situation, i applied last year to study sports and exercise science at birmingham and Loughborough. I got ABB in my alevels, so inevitable i was rejected by Loughborough, yet reiceved an offer from Birmingham. Does any one know how i go about trying to maybe switch to Loughborugh uni next year. I've heard that people do switch between unis in the second year. I've been told the reason this is because the universities, see you as less of a risk when it comes to taking on students if youve been at uni for a whole year.

If anyone has switched or if anyone is at Louhborough or knows anyone thats at Loughborough studying sport and exercise science then it would be great if you could offer me some advise

(Original post by merob)
    Hello everyone. This is my current situation, i applied last year to study sports and exercise science at birmingham and Loughborough. I got ABB in my alevels, so inevitable i was rejected by Loughborough, yet reiceved an offer from Birmingham. Does any one know how i go about trying to maybe switch to Loughborugh uni next year. I've heard that people do switch between unis in the second year. I've been told the reason this is because the universities, see you as less of a risk when it comes to taking on students if youve been at uni for a whole year.

If anyone has switched or if anyone is at Louhborough or knows anyone thats at Loughborough studying sport and exercise science then it would be great if you could offer me some advise
    its quite unlikely really but you'll need to get seriously good marks in your first year, be very active in uni-life etc, join teams and stuff. that course is so oversubscribed though i dont think it will happen really matey but try anyway

ReputationRep:
    no need is pessimism matey, not many people thought id of got into birmingham when i started my alevels. Do u have any idea how i go about trying to switch, i only missed the course by a grade in the first time and some ppl were offered ABB for the course i want to study, so its not like im incapable

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.