The Student Room Group

HELP! D/E for Chemistry

ok, slight problem. i think i may have *acheived* a seriously dodgy result for chemistry (D/E). my school DOES cash in AS Grades, so im slightly worried. i have reasonable W/E (one week with GP, 3 Days at my local hospital, helping with junior gym, volunteer at charity shop etc.). i am now very worried i won't get into the med schools i want to (see my sig). what do i do? has anyone else been in my situation. i'd really appreciate some insight from someone else who's been through this, and who can offer me some advice! thanks.xx
Reply 1
Can you not stop them cashing the grades in? I thought you didn't need to cash in any AS's you were taking on to A2?
Reply 2
I probably sound like a broken record as I said the same to 3.14 - but just try and wait until you get your ACTUAL result. It may not be as bad as you think.

Speculating prior to that is not helpful really. Consider the options when you have the facts (i.e - the results) in your hand.

Good luck. Hope it all works out for you.
Reply 3
Or, can't you decline the grade?
Reply 4
if you decilne the grade you have to redo the whole year dont you? see how the results turn out, worry about it then. it also depends on your predicted grades, if they predict you an A (which is what you'll need to get into bristol), they might just thiink you had a bad day at the exams, but just waut and see!

Latest

Trending

Trending