French Phrases GCSE Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sery
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hi, please could sum1 help me.... I am in Year 9, but we are starting a GCSE course for the remainder of the term.... I have to give a speech on my school, and to get a high level i need to include past and future tenses...

Could sum1 please tell me how to say: When I leave school, I don't know what I want to do... (or something to similar effect)

I think i know how to say I want to be (Je veux etre..) and I think I know how to say When i leave skl (Quand je pars l'ecole)

I would be really grateful if sum1 could help me with that, and if there are any other things i should include...

ThAnX!

SeReNa
xXx
FinalFan3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You could say J'aimerais devenir...(I would like to become...). Quite a good thing to say. I think Quand je pars l'ecole is fine. Or you could say Apres mes etudes (after my studies).

How do you do accents on here? lol
sapphire_angels
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sery)
Hi, please could sum1 help me.... I am in Year 9, but we are starting a GCSE course for the remainder of the term.... I have to give a speech on my school, and to get a high level i need to include past and future tenses...

Could sum1 please tell me how to say: When I leave school, I don't know what I want to do... (or something to similar effect)

I think i know how to say I want to be (Je veux etre..) and I think I know how to say When i leave skl (Quand je pars l'ecole)

I would be really grateful if sum1 could help me with that, and if there are any other things i should include...

ThAnX!

SeReNa
xXx

umm i think its something along the lines of

Quand je pars de l'école, je ne sais pas ce que je veux faire

Hope that helps!!
FinalFan3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oops misread! Well if that's too hard to say you can always make up a job that you want to have. That's the art! If you can't say it, say it a different way!
Sery
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hiya

tanx both of u for all ur help!

ThAnX

SeReNa
xXx
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (542)
37.74%
No - but I will (112)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (98)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (684)
47.63%

Watched Threads