Turn on thread page Beta

What are your funniest moments from school? watch

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as this will be our last year at school, me and some of my mates were talking about what the funniest moments have been and it was good to remember stuff like that. So what were your funniest moments in school?

My favourite ones have to be:

1)When we were in Science in 1st year and Gary T was asked a question and Gary G shouted out the answer and the teacher stormed over to him and goes "Is YOUR name Gary?" and he goes "aye actually it is" :rofl:

2) When the same science teacher asked the class what radiation does to people and someone shouted out "it makes them glow" and the teacher spent the rest of the lesson ranting and saying "Hundreds of people in (insert country) suffer from radiation affects and you think it makes you glow?!" lolol

The science teacher was a really old fashioned strict teacher by the way and it was always easy to wind him up. Infact thinking of it another memory of school is that that teacher (we called him Toby Thompson for some unknown reason because his first name was Arthur :confused:) would always say "that is dumb insolence!" to any sort of answering back or smart arse remarks.

ReputationRep:
    i had no funny moments, i got expelled, my school life was hell! ..

ReputationRep:
    My friend falling UP the curb on our way home.
    In school, nothing.

ReputationRep:
    tbh i laughed so often they all blend into one..

ReputationRep:
    hmm lots of funni moments...oo but i liked it wen the teachers dressd up in school uniform and well we made fun of them and did Shyte all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhayleyxx)
    i had no funny moments, i got expelled, my school life was hell! ..
    expelled or excluded? or both? :P

i got excluded a few times, some of them were amusing some weren't.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I got many but I was looking for an excuse to mention yesterday's occurance,
    Monday 13th school's dairly bulletin:
    "Will the student who stuck a chair through the ceiling of rom 2A please go see the headmaster during break time"

ReputationRep:
    Of college.. Msut be last yearn when we had a water fight at college on the field and the head o f college came down and ranted at us that we were setting a bad example and acting like something Immnot allowed to write here :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    hiding in a recording studio on a inflatable sofa trying to avoid going to lessons, when found out ran to the lesson before my teacher saw me

ReputationRep:
    chemistry teacher:

"if you dont shut up, ill put you all in solution...er i mean detention!"

and the classic: "sorry, but im not going to apologise"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    expelled or excluded? or both? :P

i got excluded a few times, some of them were amusing some weren't.

expelled.. i tryed to hard to be in the 'popular group' it was a waste of time, they were all horrible and were bullies.. i took it to far *hangs head in shame*

ReputationRep:
    me and someone reading out words from the last letters of car number plates, then this one went past with NVM on the end, and we both shouted "NEVERMIND!!!11" in the middle of the class and everyone turned around like errrrr....

ReputationRep:
    O.o I just remembered Our lovely stunts with Dave the Biology Skeleton.. Aaah the days of fun. We left him with a Fig leaf to hide his posterity, Taped to the filing cabinet with a sign saying how much he loves me..
    Oh mispent youth.

ReputationRep:
    was it you that put rolled up paper with eyes drawn on in his eye sockets

ReputationRep:
    hope he's still there next year, we need to put him in some dodgy positions

ReputationRep:
    Oh Yes.. I had to give Dave eyes.. and Some guy gave him all that lovely lipstick.
    Nope hes being Given to the art department.. Because there taking over the Bio area. But they promised theyd take good care of him.. So have fun while you can. Mrs Hodge loves it

ReputationRep:
    Uhm.. at the last assembly in Year 11 this dude did a brilliant imitation of our Head on stage.. twas brilliant. Think Swiss Toni from The Fast Show.

Also on the last day of school - loads of us had alcohol in fizzy drink bottles and this mad German teacher went around tasting everyones drinks.

We made our Tech teacher cry in Yr 9.. everyone was jumping on the tables chucking paper aeroplanes at her and each other, and she just broke down.

Our English teacher in Year 11 hated me and the others that sat on the back row, saying that we talked too much, took over the lesson and didn't allow the quieter people to answer her questions. So we sat in complete silence for the duration of one class, and nobody participated in the lesson. Hah.

There was this one very odd Biology teacher who for some reason found the word 'cabbage' very offensive.. I kid you not, if you mentioned the word in front of her she'd send you to the head teacher. Very bizzare. Obviously everyone kept mentioning cabbage, and we left a cabbage on her desk

Think thats about it.. except minor things like calling my R.E teacher deluded, stealing the staff handbook (and getting caught and suspended for it! Bah) throwing things at our form tutor... I really was very immature and irritating student I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah when we had a supply teacher and we all had to write our names down for a register... so I wrote mine down and he picked it up and said "Who's wrote that down, stop making things up" and crossed it out... had to explain.

Oddly the guy who complained my name sounded odd was called Mr Flannel.

ReputationRep:
    many funny incidents are connected with teachers:

1) when my biology teacher got angry at someone and proceeded to storm her way to her by going around the teacher's bench in the lab, only to catch her foot in the bin, continue to head towards the person with bin attached and promptly fell over.

2) when the same teacher was talking to the class holding the whiteboard pen to her white lab coat, failing to notice that the pen cap was off - it as hysterical to watch this black ink slowly seep through the coat getting bigger and bigger. Next lesson was funnier though: her attempt to clean the coat had only made it worse.... to describe the coat as having huge grey streaks on it wouldnt do it justice!

3) yet again, the same teacher once got the string part of her lab coat, used to tie it together, caught in the overhead projector. She continued to walk and dragged the OHP around with her - especially when she tried to go round the corner and got stuck, thought she untied herself so proceeded to walk again only to get tangled up even further!

4) when another one of my teachers was taking the school assembly, tried to be really clever and run onto the stage from the side, only to trip up and fall off the stage.

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry, Year 9. My friend left her lab stool sticking out at an angle and I came round the corner carrying a conical flask not really looking where I was going. I tripped over the stool and flew the length of the lab, throwing the conical flask out of my hand as I did so 'coz I know it would smash in my hand if I didn't - time slowed down just like in a film and I was very aware of every moment. I crashed into the wall on the other side of the lab and landed in a heap on the floor - I have never laughed so much in my life but my chemistry teacher was white - panicking - it was HILARIOUS. He thought I'd really hurt myself but it was so funny I didn't feel a thing. Nearly all of my funniest moments in high school involve me falling over but gosh, they were worth it.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.