?
Report 13 years ago
I've got 1hr and 6minutes to failure.
Gaz031
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You know you failed an exam when you finish in less than half the time given to sit the exam
I don't think that's true at all. In January I did M2 in less than half the time needed and certainly didn't fail, though I did check my paper for the remaining 50mins.
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I failed well.
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Loopz)
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo don't say that!! I finished one of the biology papers in about half the time
I finished my 2 hour French reading and writing paper in an hour, but so did everyone else. It doesn't take 2 hours to answer a few pages of questions and write a 260 word letter! I finished my 1 hour GCSE reading paper in 20 minutes, so only a third of the time, and I got an A*, so finishing early doesn't necessarily equal failure.
tribal_angel
Badges: 2
Report 13 years ago
Realistic expected results in AS

Maths - A/B
Biology - B/C
Chemistry - U
General Studies - B/C
2 Further maths modules - U and B
GandalfdaGoblin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think I'll fail Geography. I got an E in my mock exam. I hope i don't fail. I really hope so.
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by GandalfdaGoblin)
I think I'll fail Geography. I got an E in my mock exam. I hope i don't fail. I really hope so.
I think I failed geography too, as I've done my A2 units last week. I might end up with a U overall.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads