The Student Room Group

Durham have confused me?!!

To cut a long story short i applied to study BA Psychology at durham. They have discontinued the course and have offered me the option of applying for Bsc instead which im happy to do. I sent them a letter about a month ago saying this BUT it still says on my ucas tracker and the durham website that im down to do BA. Now is this them being lazy and not changing it or should i email them and check they got my letter(the british postal system being what it is) and my second durham related grievance is that im still at the department stage on their tracker after two months. Garr.
Reply 1
I'm not sure if it's possible to change it on the UCAS tracker, but basically you know and they know that you're doing the BSC, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Reply 2
Hannah
To cut a long story short i applied to study BA Psychology at durham. They have discontinued the course and have offered me the option of applying for Bsc instead which im happy to do. I sent them a letter about a month ago saying this BUT it still says on my ucas tracker and the durham website that im down to do BA. Now is this them being lazy and not changing it or should i email them and check they got my letter(the british postal system being what it is) and my second durham related grievance is that im still at the department stage on their tracker after two months. Garr.

be safe not sorry send them an email
Reply 3
I got an offer ages ago from newcastle it took like a week to come up on my ucas tracker apparently it is just the ways some unis do things they sort a shed load out then inform ucas all at once rather than one at a time.... this may be what happened with your thing... though it does seem like it has been goin on for some time i would send them an e-mail.

Latest

Trending

Trending