Turn on thread page Beta

What should girls wear to interviews? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodooAkko)
    black and white would be a good match .It looks smart

wut about the hairdo?
    Black and white does look good together, and it is always a safe option!

I think if you have long hair, it can look quite smart if it is left down, or if you have half and half. I wouldn't go for pigtails, for example, however, as it might send a funny message. LOL

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma1811)
    Black and white does look good together, and it is always a safe option!

I think if you have long hair, it can look quite smart if it is left down, or if you have half and half. I wouldn't go for pigtails, for example, however, as it might send a funny message. LOL

xxxx
    i concur.I hate pigtails.
    Wut about bouffant ha ha ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodooAkko)
    i concur.I hate pigtails.
    Wut about bouffant ha ha ha
    That could make an interesting topic of conversation after your interview! Whether or not to accept someone who wears a bouffant! LOL

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma1811)
    That could make an interesting topic of conversation after your interview! Whether or not to accept someone who wears a bouffant! LOL

xxxx
    lots of fresh ideas rushed my head

a diamond earing?

ReputationRep:
    go naked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by campixie)
    I have a Cambridge interview on Thursday that I'm absolutely terrified about..! I don't think I have anything suitable to wear so I'm going to try and buy something tomorrow, but I'm really confused about what to wear. I have a long suede beige skirt and a matching jacket but no smart top to wear with them and (I don't really feel comfortable in beige, blerg, old lady colour).
    Is a long skirt the way to go? Or should I buy some smart trousers? What colours and what to wear with them, I want to stay warm because it's bloody freezing

thank you!
    Hi, If you haven't already been for your interview, I would say look neat and clean. It isn't necessary to wear a tailored suit. There were 7 candidates at my interview. Two guys wore a suit. The girls wore - a skirt and jumper and trousers and a blouse respectively. The other candidates looked quite scruffy i.e fleece jackets, trainers, etc. I wouldn't go that far, but a skirt and blouse or trousers and blouse would be fine. I wore trousers, a blouse, and a full length camel coloured coat so I was both comfortable and looked smart! Good luck if you haven't already attended!!

ReputationRep:
    I wore a smart jumper, navy trousers, and a pair of New Rock shoes (mosher boots!) for my interview, I was probably the most underdressed there, - most of the girls were wearing trouser suits. Having said that, I still got in, so as long as your not looking too scruffy, what your wearing shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.