Turn on thread page Beta

walking away from a fight? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheVlad)
    Those fights never actually happen. Everyone turns up and then the two just stand there asking "Do you know who I am?" and calling each other gay. Then there is a bit of shouting "Hold me back!" to their mates, and pretending to be trying to fight without actually touching. Then one of the mates says "allow it man, that pussio aint worth it" and everyone just goes away. Allways an anticlimax, never a full on fight with knocked out teeth and scarred knuckles.
    "those fights never actually happen" my a**...I've seen them plenty of times... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheVlad)
    Those fights never actually happen. Everyone turns up and then the two just stand there asking "Do you know who I am?" and calling each other gay. Then there is a bit of shouting "Hold me back!" to their mates, and pretending to be trying to fight without actually touching. Then one of the mates says "allow it man, that pussio aint worth it" and everyone just goes away. Allways an anticlimax, never a full on fight with knocked out teeth and scarred knuckles.
    those fights do happen iv watched loads of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    When people say it takes more courage to walk away from a fight i dont understand :confused: What if the person is too scared to fight so walks away which happens in most cases, this isn't courage.

Anyone disagree?
    All I can say is that what people claim they would do differs a lot from how they react when confronted to the situation. I had a friend who kept going on about how he'd just beat a guy up if a group attacked us, especially if they were less numerous. At the end of secondary school, after a party a group of my friends (I stayed at the party), about 10 of them, are walking home, walk past a club. A car stops in front of them. A couple of guys get out, look for an argument and then just beat up my friends one after the other with pepper gas and then punching them in the face and kicked in the stomach (one got his ribs broken and another his glasses which obviously cut his face) and the so-called "brave" friend? Supposedly, he was hiding behind a bush.

ReputationRep:
    If it's one on one you should always have a go, unless it's a mate or something and yous have just had a lover's tiff. Indeed, if you are getting chased by say 5 people, it's best to run from the fight. I would never walk away from a fight because 'fighting is wrong', it's what makes males males. Don't ever like seeing girls scrapping though, horrible.

ReputationRep:
    lol hiding in a bush, can picture that lol

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.