The Student Room Group

cambridge english interview

i have a problem: i have interviews at king's on wednesday, for which i am totally al dante, except for one totally bathetic point. i have interviews throughout the morning and then a written test at 2. does anyone know if it is possible to leave one's bag and clobber anywhere during the morning interviews, or does it fulfill necessary etiquette to take it all in with you? because i shall require a pen for my written interview ineluctably and i don't want to sit there fiddling my biro as i'm trying to draw eternal lines to time or whatever. really, they ought to provide us with suitable equipment. otherwise tis discrimination?
Seriously- CALM DOWN. Take what you need and save yourself the humiliation of not owning a 23 pence biro for the exam, this will not reflect kindly, even if you have memorised the whole of Milton's Paradise Lost.

Here's a question I'm certain to get and have trouble with- what have you read outside of the syllabus- because most books I've read over the last year have been in relation to A level or trash to soothe my brain from being naturally over worked. Seriously- I should (and AM) be panicking.
Reply 2
meltingmetal
Seriously- CALM DOWN. Take what you need and save yourself the humiliation of not owning a 23 pence biro for the exam, this will not reflect kindly, even if you have memorised the whole of Milton's Paradise Lost.

Here's a question I'm certain to get and have trouble with- what have you read outside of the syllabus- because most books I've read over the last year have been in relation to A level or trash to soothe my brain from being naturally over worked. Seriously- I should (and AM) be panicking.

"over worked" by A level? bah! i'm going to insinuate my main A level text is not an A level text but a individually discovered text, and wax lyrical thereon. also, the sonnets are my favourite poems of all time quotable like to the lark at break of day arising like. but actually i am going to absolutely only talk about joyce, this being the only book i want really to talk about impressively, also zadie smith, shelley, yeats. just list the criticism you've related to A level I should think- should impress them. i was on this interview-experience-horror site momently and one successful applicant couldn't gloss neo-classicism, as in define it in any sort of uber 'modern classicism'? kinda dribble. so sans worries: two loves have I, of comfort and despair.

Latest

Trending

Trending