?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Do I forgive her or what?
ma2k5
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What is their to forgive? Ex is an ex.. Get over it.
MewMachine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Why do you even care? I personally wouldn't if that happened to me. IMO seems like you've got feelings for your ex still, so talk to one/both of them.
jaz_jaz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yes. Its your ex?
maxfire
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nah
lets_make_some_music
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
if she knew that you still had strong feelings for him then i can understand why you would be angry... but its your ex, you've finished so you can't really blame her as he's not yours anymore
Syrokal
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He's your "ex" not your "MINE!!" just because you cant have him doesn't mean she cant.
Cinematographic
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by lets_make_some_music)
if she knew that you still had strong feelings for him then i can understand why you would be angry... but its your ex, you've finished so you can't really blame her as he's not yours anymore
You don't date your friends X's, it's an unwritten rule. You should at the very least speak to your friend first before pursuing anything.
Cinematographic
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Girl_Afraid23)
Speak to her and tell her how you feel, hopefully she will get it. It's probably not worth loosing a "good friend" over, but she should know never to do it again.
Girl_Afraid23
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I don't have feelings for him but surely its the principle?
Jibriltz
Report 9 years ago
Depends, did she admit it to you and is she sorry.
I have a friend who that happened to, he hasn't forgiven either his ex-girlfriend or his ex-best friend for 5 years and he is still intensely resentful and has no plans to forgive.
However, this was happening while he was still going out with her.
With you however, you have to remember that he was your ex which puts your friend in the insensitive and/or thoughtless, rather than the back-stabbing, catagory.
Keep that in mind when you judge her. Either way, sleep on it.
SMed
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Girl_Afraid23)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/Revolva/Blog%20Pics/*****Spray.jpg[/IMG]
dobbs
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Like all of the sane people in this thread are saying - it's your EX. If you once found yourself attracted to him it's highly likely that some your friends, who will probably have similar tastes/likes/interests that you do will also find themselves attracted to him.

Deal with it.
PlanetTea
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm sure you can forgive her. You've managed to post a whole thread on one line, if it had hurt you, you'd have been going on for ages. Don't cause drama for the sake of it.
beaker
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It depends on the kind of relationship with your ex.. why and when you split, if you still feeling anything for him and how aware she is of it all. That sort of thing.

For example, if I slept with my friend's ex who she dated for a couple of months and never really had any strong connection with, then she'd be pretty cool. If, however, I slept with her most recent ex (who she was with for 2 years and had a really messy break-up with) then she'd be pretty pissed, and I could understand that.

It all depends really.
Jennie1987
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Cinematographic)
You don't date your friends X's, it's an unwritten rule. You should at the very least speak to your friend first before pursuing anything.
Seconded.
tom//
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
get over yourself op
Zayne
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
How long were they an ex?
SouthernFreerider
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it depends on the way you split with him/her/it.
Diabla
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I wonder how many people telling the OP to get over it would actually be that un-bothered if they were in her situation. My bet is not many.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (164)
18.45%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (90)
10.12%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.65%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (129)
14.51%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.56%
How can I be the best version of myself? (273)
30.71%

Watched Threads