Turn on thread page Beta

The Penultimate Question (yes I know that's probably not how it's spelt) watch

ReputationRep:
    All of the Christians and Materialistic Atheists out there, what have you asked for for Christmas, and all of you Islamic/Sikh/Hindu/Jewish etc people if you celebrated Christmas, what would you ask for?

At the moment I'm having trouble, the only things I want are unattainable through cash, I don't really want anything my list to Santa at the moment reads,

New Diary,

New Flannel PJ's

I'm waiting for my birthday then I can ask for a laptop for Uni, but it would be cheeky now as I already have a computer in my room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    the only things I want are unattainable through cash
    that is my christmas list

ReputationRep:
    ya know... I just want to be woken up with a kiss before I go and have lunch with her parents.

ReputationRep:
    and I can't believe I just posted that. ah well what can I say, I love her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julia O.)
    that is my christmas list
    As in cash or things unattainable by use of cash,
    I would like for Christmas (if you could have anything)

To lose about a stone and a half over the next year (just enough to go down a couple of sizes and rid of the J.Lo ass, god I hate her)

My mother to suddenly be sorted out and not be mean anymore,

My dad to suddenly realise he is capable of making his business work and he can handle all the things that he has been given,

My brother to communicate more with the family and get rid of that bint of a gf of his that spent £4,000 of the £5,000 he gave her for Christmas shopping last year on a new designer coat for herself.

My sister to realise she isn't completely dependable on her husband and give herself an ego boost.

My brother in law to get the promotion he didn't get (as we have heard so much about it)

My brother's girlfriend to get a clue

And all my nieces and nephews to be happy and healthy and get what they want...not all they want don't want them to be spoilt

not much...right lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    All of the Christians and Materialistic Atheists out there, what have you asked for for Christmas, and all of you Islamic/Sikh/Hindu/Jewish etc people if you celebrated Christmas, what would you ask for?

At the moment I'm having trouble, the only things I want are unattainable through cash, I don't really want anything my list to Santa at the moment reads,

New Diary,

New Flannel PJ's

I'm waiting for my birthday then I can ask for a laptop for Uni, but it would be cheeky now as I already have a computer in my room.
    When I wake up on christmas day, in my christmas stocking, I expect there to be a nice girl, who doesn't demand too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    When I wake up on christmas day, in my christmas stocking, I expect there to be a nice girl, who doesn't demand too much

Hmmmm I wonder what was entailed by that.....

oh and I would like to get all A's on the AS' I'm taking (Possible for 2 but all three...nah)

ReputationRep:
    I'm so chic I just bent a coat hanger into a stylish tiara,
    it looks like I'm wearing a wire coat hanger on my head

ReputationRep:
    Would you wear a halo around your neck with chain already attached?

ReputationRep:
    a pair of jack boots,
    a wolf hybrid puppy.
    ski goggles
    an iPod

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    an iPod
    Which size one are you going to get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Which size one are you going to get?
    i dont know yet, 10 or 20GB.

ReputationRep:
    Get the 20, it's the optimum one. The 10 doesn't come with a remote control, or a docking station either i believe. Do you have an Apple computer? (not that you need one, but it helps.)

ReputationRep:
    mie was (cuz im a swimmer and speedo and nike suits are like 70 dollars)

speedo backpack
    funprints speedo suit in teal
    TYR keychain
    sammy

life for rent (dido)
    pirates of the caribbean
    the matrix

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    i dont know yet, 10 or 20GB.
    yeah i wanted a 40 but my parents were like no even tho i already have a mac

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yeah i wanted a 40 but my parents were like no even tho i already have a mac
    well it is almost $500

ReputationRep:
    The 40 is quite heavy actually (i'm talking weight here, not some slang).
    Let's face it who really needs to store 7000+songs? The 20gb should be more than enough for the average user.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    The 40 is quite heavy actually (i'm talking weight here, not some slang).
    Let's face it who really needs to store 7000+songs? The 20gb should be more than enough for the average user.
    i would only use it for copied CDs and downloads..i dont need the 40GB because i dont plan or copying my entire CD,Vinyl and minidisc collection onto the iPod.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.